• The KillerFrogs

Basketball This Week

Sebastian S

It is sold out. There are tickets on Stubhub because 8 P.M. Tuesday games don't work for some people's schedules.

Almost all the games are sold out if you are going by the TCU ticket office.

By sellout I mean no empty seats.

8PM opens it up for people who have regular jobs, I am guessing most people do. Have kids? Get a babysitter or take them out as an exception for 1 night.

This is against a big cross town rival, we need to sell it out. (Fans in purple in their seats)

SuperTFrog

Almost all the games are sold out if you are going by the TCU ticket office.

By sellout I mean no empty seats.

8PM opens it up for people who have regular jobs, I am guessing most people do. Have kids? Get a babysitter or take them out as an exception for 1 night.

This is against a big cross town rival, we need to sell it out. (Fans in purple in their seats)
How many kids do you have? Not trying to be a prick, just curious. I have three young kids and am not going to keep them up until 10:30 on a school night. Our family also just shelled out $2k for the big 12 championship (and are trying to get to the bowl game as well). My TCU sports funds are getting a little low at the moment...

I agree with the sentiment that we need a big raucous crowd for this game. Time to let SMU know that the days of them whipping our butt every year are over.

Sebastian S

How many kids do you have? Not trying to be a prick, just curious. I have three young kids and am not going to keep them up until 10:30 on a school night. Our family also just shelled out $2k for the big 12 championship (and are trying to get to the bowl game as well). My TCU sports funds are getting a little low at the moment...

I agree with the sentiment that we need a big raucous crowd for this game. Time to let SMU know that the days of them whipping our butt every year are over.

Fair enough, I understand.

I do not have kids.