• The KillerFrogs

Baseball thread? (Friday)

Annoying Group of 20

To answer Top's question, is whippersnappers are sometimes checking from a blackberry that can't get gametracker. It is the same reason KTCU now has a dial in phone number so we can listen to baseball in another city while walking the dog. Thanks to everyone for the updates!

leofrog

I've always wondered why people who are online ask for updates? You go to GoFrogs and pull up the video, audio or Gametracker. Or stream KTCU. Any combo. Lazy? Like asking someone online to Google something for you.

For those of you online but apparently unaware you can get your own updates on this thing called the Internet it is now 7-1 TCU.
Agreed!! Posters like cdsfrog and Jake102 take up space and waste most people's time!! Get a life you two!!

cdsfrog

Agreed!! Posters like cdsfrog and Jake102 take up space and waste most people's time!! Get a life you two!!

I provided updates because people asked for them. How about either not read the thread or shut up and stop being such a judgmental person. Talk about a waste a space, good gosh.

Thanks

TEUFELI

I've always wondered why people who are online ask for updates? You go to GoFrogs and pull up the video, audio or Gametracker. Or stream KTCU. Any combo. Lazy? Like asking someone online to Google something for you.

For those of you online but apparently unaware you can get your own updates on this thing called the Internet it is now 7-1 TCU.

I always wondered why people re-posted articles already posted on Killer Frogs...just so they could have "their" thread.

FROGDADDY

I always wondered why people re-posted articles already posted on Killer Frogs...just so they could have "their" thread.

I tend to agree with Top on this one. If you're able to find KFC, then you should also be able to find d1baseball.com. It's got scores of EVERY game in the country updated about every 15 minutes so while you're there you can check and see how Stony Brook is doing too.

back_in_black

Moderators
I tend to agree with Top on this one. If you're able to find KFC, then you should also be able to find d1baseball.com. It's got scores of EVERY game in the country updated about every 15 minutes so while you're there you can check and see how Stony Brook is doing too.

Perhaps people prefer to come to kf.c for updates. Nothing wrong with that. To slap the lazy label on people who come to kf.c for updated baseball scores is pretty petty in my opinion. Are people who come to read Top's news story links lazy as well? I don't think so.

FROGDADDY

Perhaps people prefer to come to kf.c for updates. Nothing wrong with that. To slap the lazy label on people who come to kf.c for updated baseball scores is pretty petty in my opinion. Are people who come to read Top's news story links lazy as well? I don't think so.
They might be if they came on here and requested that Top post the articles so they could read them.

cdsfrog

They might be if they came on here and requested that Top post the articles so they could read them.

There is a thread on pretty much every single game. I posted big plays (winkler shutting air force with runners on 2nd and 3rd 3 times) and anytime a run was scored. I always appreciated when others provided updates, so I did last night. For those like Leo to come here and insult someone for providing updates is beyond crazy. Top's comments are a totally different story as they weren't aimed at me directly. Same with you.

texasrobster1997

I've always wondered why people who are online ask for updates?

Good gosh. What are you afraid of making too big of a cyber-foot print Al Gore? Last I checked, kfc.com was on the Internet. Thanks to all who post updates. Those with things called "mobile devices" appreciate it!

2314@work

Contributor
Good gosh. What are you afraid of making too big of a cyber-foot print Al Gore? Last I checked, kfc.com was on the Internet. Thanks to all who post updates. Those with things called "mobile devices" appreciate it!

What good is your toy mobile device if it can't pick up everything on line? :wacko:

Boomhauer

[ What the heck? ]. It's a TCU message board where fans can come together and talk about TCU sporting events. It's not just about updates, it's also having a discussion about the game as it's going on. Not to mention gametracker doesn't work on my phone so it's my best way of getting frequent updates. Chill out man.

Spike

How is Stony Brook doing?

cdsfrog

Ya even if streaming was working for everyone I would still read the updates, or if mine works post the updates myself. What use is a sports message board if you cant talk about actual sporting events.