• The KillerFrogs

Baseball thread? (Friday)

Frogs97

Bottom of the third, Frogs 1-0. Wink's on fire.

Exactly HOW much on fire, I can't really tell. Is his fastball usually 94 or 99? I can't tell on the clock.

Brance just jacked one to left center. Frogs 2-0.

cdsfrog

Winkler gives up a run. How dare you!

Then of course with runners on 2nd and 3rd strikes the next guy out with 2 outs. Love this guy

Half the game thru

TCU 5

Airforce 1

cdsfrog

Say what you want about Winkler, that purke is better. I disagree at least for this year. Good lord this guy is clutch, legendarily so

3 times Airforce has runners on 2nd and 3rd. Total runs scored 0 hits, 3 SO, what a fricking badass

6-1

Bottom of the 6th. Kyle Winkler the Andy Dalton of our baseball team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I've always wondered why people who are online ask for updates? You go to GoFrogs and pull up the video, audio or Gametracker. Or stream KTCU. Any combo. Lazy? Like asking someone online to Google something for you.

For those of you online but apparently unaware you can get your own updates on this thing called the Internet it is now 7-1 TCU.

SFA Frog

I've always wondered why people who are online ask for updates? You go to GoFrogs and pull up the video, audio or Gametracker. Or stream KTCU. Any combo. Lazy? Like asking someone online to Google something for you.

For those of you online but apparently unaware you can get your own updates on this thing called the Internet it is now 7-1 TCU.

Those of us sitting at track meets in East Texas appreciate it and aren't [Craig James]es.

geno

I've always wondered why people who are online complain about other people asking for updates. It is fairly easy to avoid such threads, don't look at them, click on another thread, check Yahoo. Or stream WRR-fm. Any combo. Lazy? Like asking someone online to help you avoid posts you don't want to see.

cdsfrog

I've always wondered why people who are online complain about other people asking for updates. It is fairly easy to avoid such threads, don't look at them, click on another thread, check Yahoo. Or stream WRR-fm. Any combo. Lazy? Like asking someone online to help you avoid posts you don't want to see.

Oh don't me start a post about those complaining of others complaining

I am posting updates. Shooshy thank you

cdsfrog

1 RB double in bottom of the 7th then..........

2 run JACK by Jimmie Pharr, 1st of the year. Blowout here we come baby

TCU 10

Airforce 1

TCU has scored in 5 consecutive innings and 6 out of 7. How you likey that? I likey that alot

Thru 7

cdsfrog

thank god we were up to 10-1

Featherson has a crap throw. Pena drops the ball. 1 run given up, now based loaded

Tcu 10

Airforce 2

Not worried thanks to winkler, but our bullpen still sucks

cdsfrog

After screwing up a routine play, featherston makes an awesome play. DP

10 -2

Bottom of the 8th we go

Featherston must be the most inconsistent player in the history of college baseball. 1 second he is awful, next second he is awesome!