• The KillerFrogs

Baseball - TCU @ Texas - Game 3

TooColdU

Clemens is outproducing our entire lineup this weekend. Ridiculous and embarrassing for our squad.

For those not watching, he hit another 2-run HR in the 1st.

Texas leads 2-0 after one.

MadFrog

UT has everything to play for. TCU has nothing. It is so hard to believe that we got so bad so quickly. Plus, what is going to change next year?

TooColdU

CW gets a walk and then gets thrown out trying to steal 2nd. The following pitch Oviedo strikes out to end the top of the 2nd

Pharm Frog

From the beginning of this thread I expected to see us down by 8 after 2.5. Surprised to see we are down by 2 after 2. CORRECTION: Down by 1 now.

flyfishingfrog

Shep goes yard for a solo and the center fielder tried to knock himself silly on the wall
2-1

Shep is ready for the majors - he either strikes out or goes long it seems and it shows in his avg vs hr ratio

LeagueCityFrog

My gut says JJ, Durbin Feltman, and Luken Baker return for their senior season to get their degrees and improve their draft stock. If I was the guy who gave $7 million or whatever it was for that elite batting practice cage we have to give the frogs an advantage at the plate this season, I would ask for a partial refund. What a joke or a waste this season! I would expect some wholesale changes this off season. Pitching coach gets a pass, hitting coach gets yelled at then a pass. Schloss looks in the mirror and screams at himself until the thought of the 2018 hitting, base running, fielding, relief pitching, and lack of player leadership this season leaves his mind then on to better things in 2019! Even Tom Brady can't play in the Super Bowl every season. 4 year CWS run was excellent! Remember the Alamo....Bowl.... it ain't over until we get sent home this coming week in OKC, anything is possible....