• The KillerFrogs

Baseball - TCU @ Texas - Game 3

flyfishingfrog

I'm thinking that if you want to trade any of our players for someone hitting .207 on the season (and 2-7 on the weekend) with a .243 slugging percentage, you are as crazy as I think you are.
He is 5-13 this week including their midweek - not a guy in our team is 5-13 right now

And he doesn’t stand there and watch 3rd strikes like we do

Pharm Frog

My gut says JJ, Durbin Feltman, and Luken Baker return for their senior season to get their degrees and improve their draft stock. If I was the guy who gave $7 million or whatever it was for that elite batting practice cage we have to give the frogs an advantage at the plate this season, I would ask for a partial refund. What a joke or a waste this season! I would expect some wholesale changes this off season. Pitching coach gets a pass, hitting coach gets yelled at then a pass. Schloss looks in the mirror and screams at himself until the thought of the 2018 hitting, base running, fielding, relief pitching, and lack of player leadership this season leaves his mind then on to better things in 2019! Even Tom Brady can't play in the Super Bowl every season. 4 year CWS run was excellent! Remember the Alamo....Bowl.... it ain't over until we get sent home this coming week in OKC, anything is possible....

Your gut is nuts.

flyfishingfrog

With his 5-13 this week he is hitting .207 and .243 slugging but if you want to assess a player on three games plus one AB, be my guest.
I wasnt talking about the season- I said he has more
Production than anyone in our line up and he does - as the 9 Hole hitter - that’s how bad we are right now

He is out hitting our team in this series - don’t give a crap how he played all season - maybe our pitching sucks worse than everyone else’s also and is making him look great then - or maybe we are just embarrassing

TooColdU

Texas pitcher is getting replaced after giving up his 6th walk in 3.2 innings. Frogs with runners on 1st and 2nd. 2 outs.

New pitcher walks Coby on 4 straight pitches.

Josh Watson pops up in foul territory for the 3rd out. 3 runners stranded.

TooColdU

Texas leads 3-2 after a lead-off double and single.

4-2 now as the next batter triples. Wow.

Green is getting replaced by Sloan.

TooColdU

Wow our defense is terrible. It’s 7-2 now.

Watson let a runner score from 1st because he was too lackadaisical with the ball when fielding a base hit.

Purp

This is ridiculous. Watson's arm stuttering cost a 5th run in the inning. They're also melting everything we throw up there. They aren't getting cheated with their swings.