• The KillerFrogs

Bad news for TB2

Such a shame. He had an opportunity to be great. Such a shocker, he was a role model at TCU until the Alamo bowl , yet still got a second chance. He let corruption in and did not surround himself with good people and attach himself to upstanding mentors.

Zubaz

Well he graduated and had a pretty awesome moment at Iowa State. Had the admiration of many and really didn't hear anything bad about him until the Alamo bowl. But sure you guys knew it all along.
Allegedly he was pretty well shielded and chaperoned after the Pachall situation. Not that he didn't do anything, they just made sure he didn't do it in public. That's the rumor, anyway.

Too bad, really. Just a waste of potential, to say nothing of the cost to that young woman.

Allegedly he was pretty well shielded and chaperoned after the Pachall situation. Not that he didn't do anything, they just made sure he didn't do it in public. That's the rumor, anyway.

Too bad, really. Just a waste of potential, to say nothing of the cost to that young woman.

Nobody knew about it and you would be lying if you said you did. And yes, such a waste.

Weird. The case has been pending grand jury action since 4/12/2018. They indicted it just two weeks or so shy of the 180 day limit. It seems pretty straightforward to me. I wonder why they took so long to present the case?

Also, I’ve never heard of his lawyer....Michael J Todd.