• The KillerFrogs

B-ball vs KSU thread

LVH

I heard all I needed to hear when JDM justified launching threes by saying “that’s our game” and CJD said “we’re shooting too many threes.”

I hate that we still play as a tempo team despite having only 7 players and losing the point guard who could handle playing at that tempo

Why we have never slowed the pace down is a huge mystery.

LeagueCityFrog

What has happened here.... Totally stinks.. I go back to that OU game on the road earlier this season we gave away. Unfortunate falling apart this basketball season. TCU should pass on the NIT and wish these seniors all the best and start looking towards next season.

TCUWIN

This team sucks. They are putrid! They absolutely get worse everytime they play. Samuel is the only player who has improved as the season went down the toilet. These guys do not deserve a postseason. They are stealing a reward from some other team that deserves it. These guys couldn’t play defense on a dead man! I thought Dixon was supposed to be a defensive coach. But they make up for their lack of defensive ability by being equally inept at playing offense!

Pharm Frog

I hate that we still play as a tempo team despite having only 7 players and losing the point guard who could handle playing at that tempo

Why we have never slowed the pace down is a huge mystery.

Wait....we play an up-tempo game?? Did not realize this

4th. down

What has happened here.... Totally stinks.. I go back to that OU game on the road earlier this season we gave away. Unfortunate falling apart this basketball season. TCU should pass on the NIT and wish these seniors all the best and start looking towards next season.

Believe so, do not accept and NIT invite if offered.

LVH

Teams dont pass on the NIT. It doesnt happen.

TCUWIN

This is a 17-point deficit and Miller avoids a foul. Why? Who cares if he fouls out. We lose by 25 with him in or lose by 27 with him on the bench!

TCUWIN

I had almost forgot what it was like being a Frog fan during the Jim Christian days. Then I watch tonight and the memories come flooding back! Turn back the clock!!!

Latest posts