• The KillerFrogs

B-ball vs KSU thread

tcumaniac

If TCU breathes on their players. Foul.

KState can hack at will. Hell. They can tackle JD Miller. No foul.

TCU barely moves pivot foot. Walk.

KState player takes 6 steps. It’s okay.

MTfrog5

Noi has yet to score against Kstate this year. Hopefully Bane will have his usual one good half a game and Noi will say out of foul trouble. Thank goodness Samuel is playing really well. Need to continue to feed him the ball

Pharm Frog

If TCU breathes on their players. Foul.

KState can hack at will. Hell. They can tackle JD Miller. No foul.

TCU barely moves pivot foot. Walk.

KState player takes 6 steps. It’s okay.

Or maybe K-State has better players and more of them. If you’d have told me that Noi and Bane would combine for 3 points and 1 rebound in the first half, I would have thought we’d easily be down by 15+. I seriously don’t see the officiating disparity you see.

Zubaz

Or maybe K-State has better players and more of them. If you’d have told me that Noi and Bane would combine for 3 points and 1 rebound in the first half, I would have thought we’d easily be down by 15+. I seriously don’t see the officiating disparity you see.
Dude, don't argue against a gimmick.

LVH

I'm going to say it

Our offensive coaching is bad

We don't get enough high percentage looks

We set up our offense to fail

It translates to frustration on the defensive end

This season has played out identical to the one 20 years ago in 1999.

Pharm Frog

I figure we have a run left in us but that it won’t be sustainable. I also figure that we’ve forgotten that KS is on the floor

TRF51

Coach has his hands full next year. We have some really good players, when they want to show up, and many others who may or may not belong at this level.
I am sure coach would be okay if a few of the younger guys who probably can’t play at this level decide to transfer.

Pharm Frog

I'm going to say it

Our offensive coaching is bad

We don't get enough high percentage looks

We set up our offense to fail

It translates to frustration on the defensive end

This season has played out identical to the one 20 years ago in 1999.

I heard all I needed to hear when JDM justified launching threes by saying “that’s our game” and CJD said “we’re shooting too many threes.”