• The KillerFrogs

AWLHCGMFP to the Pros!???!!

SwissArmyFrog

GP to GB is for health reasons. Doc told him to move to a cooler climate because all the sweat he's lost over the years has finally started messing with his organs.

Evidently this was posted by some lame brain (Reagan Murray) to one of the oh so stupid TCU fan Facebook pages. Just saw this today

“I posted a post last night about Gary interviewing for the Packers job. It was a joke...It obviously caused a lot of dust...Those who truly know me know that I am sincere in everything I do. Yes I stirred the caca in fun...My apologies to those who got twisty...”
GO FROGS!!!!!!!!!!!

westoverhillbilly

He can't go to the Packers because he's retiring (according to some Big 12/SEC coaches).. I do find it interesting that these rumors seem to rear up when signing day is close..

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
This is why you should never follow the stupid Horned Frog Facebook sites. Bunch maroons like Reagan Murray there.

82Frog

Everyone in sports TV in DFW in the 80's was jealous of Dale. He always got more time allotted for his bit. He seemed to have a better "in" to the Cowboys at the time. Plus channel 8 kicked 4 and 5's butt a lot back then in ratings. Scott Murray was always pissed that Harold Taft got so much air time but Harold WAS channel 5.

Brog

Everyone in sports TV in DFW in the 80's was jealous of Dale. He always got more time allotted for his bit. He seemed to have a better "in" to the Cowboys at the time. Plus channel 8 kicked 4 and 5's butt a lot back then in ratings. Scott Murray was always pissed that Harold Taft got so much air time but Harold WAS channel 5.

And the SMUish folk blame Dale to this day for their lost football program. Seems he was the one who pushed the investigation that got them the Death Penalty.