• The KillerFrogs

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

dawg

Do you think our fans would show up en masse in those conditions if we were playing in that game?
No Way Meme GIF

Spike

Do you think our fans would show up en masse in those conditions if we were playing in that game?
A lot of us stayed home for KState 2016 and GP complained about it. Irony was I had like 10 tickets and noone wanted them then I get sick and decided to stay home. Frogs got destroyed that day.

WIN

Think it was the year Marshal played in Armed Forces bowl and temp was in lower 20s maybe teens and there was a layer of ice on the seats.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
wasn't weather one of the issues that started to hurt the cotton bowl's ability to draw quality opponents for the swc champions
I froze my butt off at the 94 and 2001
Cotton bowls, said to myself never again will I be stuck with tickets with freezing cold weather likely. Glad they moved it indoors.

Eight

Certainly didn’t do UH any good against Notre Dumb.

they did beat nebraska in cold weather and the miami thrashing of texas was very cold and wet

my dad bought tickets to the cotton bowl for years and now that i think of it there were only a couple of games that weren't miserable weather