• The KillerFrogs

Awful weather for the Armed Forces Bowl

anyone heard from sweat or is he out with a torch making sure the turbines don't freeze up this time
giphy.gif

NewFrogFan

Cold front moves in during the day. Temperatures in the teens during the game, with wind chills dipping below zero! :eek:

Hopefully the enclosed design of the stadium will help a little with the wind, but damn. We will see how tough the Baylor fans are. Passing (and pitching the ball with the option) may be difficult.
When moving ball to the south, 95 yard FG is in play, going north, past the 5 yard line no chance!

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
The only way I would go to this game is if I had tickets to a warm luxury box with free food and drinks. It would be fun watching the peasants and Baylor dorks freeze to death.

Brog

you asking or stating an opinion?
The only way I would go to this game is if I had tickets to a warm luxury box with free food and drinks. It would be fun watching the peasants and Baylor dorks freeze to death.
You'd still have to get to the area and walk to the stadium. It's now 11:15 am here and I've walked out in my yard and brother, it hurts! Just too cold. Maybe they'll agree to keep the clock running nonstop for the game.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
8 degrees high today for Tulsa OK. Heading down to 5. Glad to be in Cowtown where it drops to a balmy 13.
Tulsa resident here--

It's 4 degrees now with a wind chill of -16. Slight snow cover, but ice underneath--Tulsa PD recommended people stay off the roads.

Eight

You'd still have to get to the area and walk to the stadium. It's now 11:15 am here and I've walked out in my yard and brother, it hurts! Just too cold. Maybe they'll agree to keep the clock running nonstop for the game.

one man's obstacle is another man's opportunity, imagine what you could charge for this type of service from the car to elevator/escalator

coolhunters-tv3.gif