• The KillerFrogs

Attendance

TCUMed

One game was once in a lifetime, but it was 2 time zones away during holiday season. You get a boost from it being once in a lifetime, but the travel cost also prevented a lot of people from coming. For Baylor, it's certainly not anywhere close to once in a lifetime, but it's just down I-35. I would think the reduced attendance spike from the rarity of the game would be somewhat offset by the proximity.

I guess it's just a priority thing, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I literally had 2 days last year for vacation (other than 2 scheduled weeks) and used them for the Rose Bowl. The memories are worth way more than an extra couple hundred dollars (and the $35 RB champions shirt I bought after the game!). I hope we get 10k or more to this game to support our Frogs!

ShivasFrog

Anyone have a feel for how many TCU students are making the trip?

Two thousand students plus 8,000 season ticket holders/diehards...

Seems to me that 10,000 Is very possible.

Deep Purple

Will be close to 50,000
"There are no American troops in Iraq. They will surrender or be burned up in their tanks."

20030425007100510.jpg

BeYou

Our AD said that around 38,000 tickets had already been sold. I'd expect somewhere around 43-45. As stated earlier, the Friday night game doesn't help our out of town alumni. When you experience year after year of losing, then you come to expect weak attendance numbers.