• The KillerFrogs

Assume we are in the Rose Bowl

Potential Rose Bowl Opponent

• Total voters

Genbukan

Wow a lot of haters of Ohio State on here and I signed up here to give your program props....geez LOL Go Bucks!!!

Don't think it's "hate" as much as an acknowledgement of the national reputation that Ohio State has. Take it as a compliment!

HickoryFlameFrog

Wow a lot of haters of Ohio State on here and I signed up here to give your program props....geez LOL Go Bucks!!!

How old are you?

The are some old elephants on this board.
We remember the beat-downs of the 60s at OSU.

Francis Schmidt left TCU for OSU in the 30's.

So, yes there are many here that would love a
shot at getting scoreboard on the OSU.

Thanks for the props. Enjoy your bowl game.

back_in_black

Moderators
mostly thinking game tickets; not sure if airfare will be that different, though PHX is probably cheaper than LAX.

LAX is generally cheaper to get to especially from DFW since it's hub city. Also, you have SNA, ONT, and BUR airports in the LA area (Burbank would be the closest to Pasadena) and both American and Southwest fly into those.

BogeyGolf7

Hey Block O - Most of the hate comes from your spokesperson, Kirk Herbstreit
I have no problem with Ohio St - other than people always saying, "THE Ohio State University" - almost as dumb as the thugs that say "The U"
but I would love to play them and hopefully blow them out just because of Herbie

if not Ohio St, I would love to play Iowa

joejordan

I hope it's not Iowa. I want the Frogs to play a team I can hate. It's hard to hate people and/or teams from Iowa, or Nebraska.

WhiskHanson, Ohigher, Sparty - I can hate them for awhile.

PHX Frog

I'm still hoping that we're playing in the NC in a stadium 20 miles from my house, but would love the experience of playing in the Rose Bowl. If that's where we go, I vote for the couch burners as our opponent.

geefrogs

born in Ohio. I grew up a Buckeye fan. But I would love to give them a beatdown and have some bragging rights in the family.
tongue.gif

Suckeyes for sure. My mom is from Ohio and most...check that...all of her relatives still live there. They're all good people but I'd love to have some bragging rights at the next family reunion. On a side note...my aunt who lives in Bellefountain said that she ordered the DTV sports package that includes the mtn after the CWS just so she can follow TCU sports. Apparently her and my uncle have adopted them as their second team.

FrogRails

Would love love love love LOVE to carpetbomb tOSU, and to do so in the venue (Rose Bowl) that worships the almighty Big Televenplusone most of all.

Make that two votes, in honor of my friend in Cincinnati (got his MBA @ TCU) who has to put up with Buckeyes every day at work!

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being

I grew up in the Midwest. Quite familiar with the Buckeye fanbase.

Y'all give people a lot of reasons to hate Ohio State.

Badger fans are a piece of cake by comparison.