• The KillerFrogs

Assume we are in the Rose Bowl

Potential Rose Bowl Opponent

• Total voters
P

PurpleDaze

The Frogs are still in the MNC debate, but if TCU is Rose Bowl bound, who would you rather see the Frogs play from the Big 10 + 1?

Although I think Wisconsin is the best team, I'd love for the Frogs to lay a beatdown on the Buckeyes.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Some guy at the Fox yesterday kept chanting "PASA-DENA" clap, clap, clapclapclap... I wanted to let him know that the MNC game was in Arizona but he looked like he was having a good time so I didn't stop him.

P

PurpleDaze

Assuming we win out and don't get to the MNC... do we even have a shot of playing in NO?

We would have a shot at the Sugar Bowl, but that would mean that Boise jumped us. The Rose Bowl, by rule, has to take the top ranked non-AQ if they lose a team to the MNC.

dweller

Ohio State, not becuase they are the best team in the big 10, that would be Wisconsin. Ohio State has the reputation. Screwy as it is more props beating them than Wisconsin.

Young and Horned

I want Wisconsin. Since my family was born up there and my oldest brother is a BIG Wisconsin fan and a TCU fan, would be fun to be at that game.

MN Frog

None of those teams scare me, however I would love to beat up on Iowa and expose that slow defense and put up 50. They are built to stop the power run game like the Big Ten has and I don't think they could hang with our speed. Plus, my sister goes there as a grad student and it would be a fun family afair.

goldenfrog

I am already looking at Flights for the Rose Bowl. It will be a blast.

The return flights on Jan 2 are already limited and expensive.

TCUdirtbag

Don't get me wrong, my first choice is the NC game, though I'm not a big fan of Phoenix, but I will not complain about NYEve in LA, getting to travel over the weekend (less work missed), and cheaper ticket prices.

I agree--the Badgers are a better team, but I think we get more long-term national respect beating up on tOSU.

gdu

tOSU. BY FAR the most bang for your buck. Iowa in 2nd since they would be the easiest win of the bunch.

I'd much rather play Wisconsin. There is no doubt they are the best team, and I would love to show how powerful the run defense is against those two stud runners the Badgers roll out there. Plus their fans don't seem to be as obnoxious as the ones from "THE" Ohio State.

goldenfrog

Don't get me wrong, my first choice is the NC game, though I'm not a big fan of Phoenix, but I will not complain about NYEve in LA, getting to travel over the weekend (less work missed), and cheaper ticket prices.

I agree--the Badgers are a better team, but I think we get more long-term national respect beating up on tOSU.
[/quote

do you mean game ticket or airline?

Block O

I'd much rather play Wisconsin. There is no doubt they are the best team, and I would love to show how powerful the run defense is against those two stud runners the Badgers roll out there. Plus their fans don't seem to be as obnoxious as the ones from "THE" Ohio State.

Try going to a game at Camp Randall and get hit in the head with marshmellows filled with quarters and nickels and get back to me :laugh: