• The KillerFrogs

As expected #3 in Coaches Poll

Virginia Frog

AND….there’s another connection between these two schools (besides the awesome Tom Badgett)
Tom Badgett....we crossed paths at TCU when he arrived and I was leaving...Fall 1977. He was one of two Marketing hires that year IIRC - the other guy was from Tex-Permian Basin (PhD fro Va Tech) who's name is lost to me over time.

I think Badgett was the first to teach Channels/Distribution Management (Logistics) which has evolved after decades into a great program at Neeley in a field that they now call "Supply Chain Management."

He was a barrel of laughs!

Pharm Frog

Tom Badgett....we crossed paths at TCU when he arrived and I was leaving...Fall 1977. He was one of two Marketing hires that year IIRC - the other guy was from Tex-Permian Basin (PhD fro Va Tech) who's name is lost to me over time.

I think Badgett was the first to teach Channels/Distribution Management (Logistics) which has evolved after decades into a great program at Neeley in a field that they now call "Supply Chain Management."

He was a barrel of laughs!
A perennial “professor of the year” at ASU. I will always remember his standard first day introduction of himself when he got to the part about teaching at TCU. Would say it’s the worst named school in America: Too small to be called a university. Its students were increasingly from outside Texas or desperately wanted to leave Texas. And he might have met at most two Christians on campus but was sure they were looking for Texas Wesleyan. Of course he was kidding but he was exceptional at the craft of engaging learners.