• The KillerFrogs

As BYU left the field

purplealum

I thought you were going to talk about the guy (with his 6 yr old daughter on his shoulders) that was screaming at the BYU players... Another BYU fan told him to shut his mouth... It was a bit of a screaming match. This was at the south endzone area where the visiting team goes in to their locker room. Did anyone else see this?

Cougar/Frog

After watching the season play out so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see Utah win that game. Utah is much better than previously thought.

Utah has played 6 cupcakes. Had BYU played Utah's schedule to date, BYU would be 6-0....... We will not know about the Utes until their final 5 games @ AFA, @ ND, @ SDSU, vs. TCU, vs. BYU (not in this order......)

Opintel

Moderators
...and as Brigham Young University sink slowly in the West... :biggrin:

Forget about it - que Dandy Don! Let's stop talking about them.

leofrog

Utah has played 6 cupcakes. Had BYU played Utah's schedule to date, BYU would be 6-0....... We will not know about the Utes until their final 5 games @ AFA, @ ND, @ SDSU, vs. TCU, vs. BYU (not in this order......)
Have you watched any college football this season?

fanatical frog

After watching the season play out so far, I wouldn't be surprised to see Utah win that game. Utah is much better than previously thought.

Most of us have thought Utah was pretty salty all along. After watching the season play out so far the only thing that surprises me within our conference is how far BYU has fallen. Losing Unga was a killer especially with a freshman QB.