• The KillerFrogs

Article with details on just how corrupt [Craig James] is

Horny 4 Life

The first link didn't work.

I watched the first video in the second link, the Texans for a Better America vid, and I started cracking up as soon as his picture came up. However, I lost it when the phrase "economic freedom" was followed quickly by a picture of James in his SMU gear. :laugh:

Stiff Arm Frog

The first link didn't work.

I watched the first video in the second link, the Texans for a Better America vid, and I started cracking up as soon as his picture came up. However, I lost it when the phrase "economic freedom" was followed quickly by a picture of James in his SMU gear. :laugh:

There is a naughty word in the URL of the first link that the KFc is changing. That's why I hid the URL in a link in the first place, I was trying to disguise it.

Hmmm, I can't figure out a way to communicate the link. The only way I can think of to direct you to it is to type in "Craig James Awful Announcing," and the D-word, into Google. Should be the first result that comes up.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Hmmm, I can't figure out a way to communicate the link. The only way I can think of to direct you to it is to type in "Craig James Awful Announcing," and the D-word, into Google. Should be the first result that comes up.

That works. I had to figure out which D-word you were referencing, though.

(It's the D-word featured prominently in the commercials where daughters asks their moms what they do on those days that they "feel, you know...not so fresh."

That, or think roddog or AggieAngst.)

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
That works. I had to figure out which D-word you were referencing, though.

(It's the D-word featured prominently in the commercials where daughters asks their moms what they do on those days that they "feel, you know...not so fresh."

Just yesterday, Scott was saying that he didn't feel fresh. If you were standing downwind of him, you'd know what he meant

That, or think roddog or AggieAngst.)

Deep Purple

craigjames.jpg

DannyAdelante

Is the 5 prostitutes thing an actual rumor or a joke?

I don't know, but I'm adamant, that until it is proven in a court of law, we should stop saying that Craig James killed five prostitutes while at SMU. What ever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? I thought this was America?!

Also, didn't know until today that Craig James' actual first name is Jesse, and Craig is his middle name.

Deep Purple

Is the 5 prostitutes thing an actual rumor or a joke?
Killing five prostitutes, which it is rumored Craig James did not do while at SMU, is no joke. What we do know is that Craig James was at SMU and five prostitutes were killed somewhere in the vicinity of SMU -- as in somewhere in Greater Dallas... or possibly North Texas. Coincidence? You decide. For now, we have to conclude that Craig James probably didn't kill five prostitutes while at SMU. But that's not certain. Contrary to what you may hear, all else is baseless rumor.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Killing five prostitutes, which it is rumored Craig James did not do while at SMU, is no joke. What we do know is that Craig James was at SMU and five prostitutes were killed somewhere in the vicinity of SMU -- as in somewhere in Greater Dallas... or possibly North Texas. Coincidence? You decide. For now, we have to conclude that Craig James probably didn't kill five prostitutes while at SMU. But that's not certain. Contrary to what you may hear, all else is baseless rumor.

Therefore is fact.