• The KillerFrogs

Are We Back in the WAC? Putrid 2024 Home Schedule...

Double V

Except for Stanford and My Little Pony there are no dates for those games just list of conference games. Did you think the Frogs were going to play 5 straight home games? Also doesn’t include the home FCS game against a team still TBA. Merely a placeholder
You don't think those conference games are listed in order?

TCU's home schedule next year is Arizona, TxTech, Houston, OkState, and Central Florida. No doubt a home game will be added against some horrible team.

By contrast, SMU's home schedule includes Florida State, TCU, BYU, Pitt, Cal Berk and BC.

What just happened?

My how the turns tables...
Whud’ya know. Steelfrog drops a hot, steaming pile of [ Finebaum ] on the board and then disappears.

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.

bc puckett

You don't think those conference games are listed in order?
I know they are not. Which is why there are no dates next to the games.

Do you think Baylor's playing the following schedule in the order it is currently in?

And if that's not enough you can click here to see the rest of the Big 12's 2024 schedules.

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I know they are not. Which is why there are no dates next to the games.

Do you think Baylor's playing the following schedule in the order it is currently in?

And if that's not enough you can click here to see the rest of the Big 12's 2024 schedules.
It looks like conference games are listed in alphabetical order for now.

ECM

Why didn't Big 12 go with a 3-6-6 model and protect all of the Texas schools' games? That model would've still guaranteed every school outside of TX a game in the state every year for recruiting purposes, and could've protected other intriguing matchups like Farmageddon, the four corners and WVU/Cincy

Oh well, not sure why I bother, I'm in my ***Power 3 Conference*** era

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.
The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

band rush GIF

Frogco2015

Yeah our athletic department dropped the ball on the whole conference realignment thing and we’re in a glorified AAC now with directional state/regional schools. That’s old news.

Limp Lizard

I hope the schedule is in error at fbscheduels. It has our bye week early in the season (game 2 or 3). UGH! A lot of that is due to SMU being in week 4 every year. Maybe they will move one of the conference games to early in the season. I would vote Utah, since late November in SLC is not where I would want to play.

I like the way the SEC does it: 8 conference games, with one FCS/bad FBS game late in the season, a de facto bye week while still showing as a game.

bc puckett

I hope the schedule is in error at fbscheduels. It has our bye week early in the season (game 2 or 3). UGH! A lot of that is due to SMU being in week 4 every year. Maybe they will move one of the conference games to early in the season. I would vote Utah, since late November in SLC is not where I would want to play.

I like the way the SEC does it: 8 conference games, with one FCS/bad FBS game late in the season, a de facto bye week while still showing as a game.
It's also possible that since Thanksgiving is essentially a week later next year (11/28) that it could be one of those seasons that has 2 bye weeks. I seem to remember that happening in the past.

HG73

You'd rather be like the PAC is now?

Totally idiotic to play 9 conference games when the SEC & ACC play 8.