• The KillerFrogs

April Fool's Jokes

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Smith%20Elementary%20TAKS%20sign.jpg

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Aren't they for kids? Do we have that many children that post on kf.c?
According to Wes's poll, 1.42% of KF.c'ers are age 15-19.

That said, I know that every year, I look forward to "Morning Edition" and "All Things Considered" on NPR on April 1st because they always announce some ridiculous April Fool's story. One year, it was that the Boston Celtics were changing the pronunciation of the team's name to "Keltics," and another year, it was a feature on the economic difficulties faced by Vermont maple syrup suppliers due to competition from people extracting syrup from maple furniture. "Table syrup," indeed! Funny stuff, but I don't think it was aimed at the average grade-schooler.

Are April Fool's jokes for kids? Sure! And many, including me, believe that they are for adults, too.

namollec

According to Wes's poll, 1.42% of KF.c'ers are age 15-19.

That said, I know that every year, I look forward to "Morning Edition" and "All Things Considered" on NPR on April 1st because they always announce some ridiculous April Fool's story. One year, it was that the Boston Celtics were changing the pronunciation of the team's name to "Keltics," and another year, it was a feature on the economic difficulties faced by Vermont maple syrup suppliers due to competition from people extracting syrup from maple furniture. "Table syrup," indeed! Funny stuff, but I don't think it was aimed at the average grade-schooler.

Are April Fool's jokes for kids? Sure! And many, including me, believe that they are for adults, too.

I'm with NBT. I fell for his headliner. I like April Fool's Jokes. Not too many get me, but Turk's did.

joejordan

I like April Fools Day. Bunch a jokers. My gf got me first thing with a pregnancy test. After last week I was thinking...maybe?

We also hide a plastic spider where the other person will find it...so if thats juvy, so be it.

Sometimes it takes days...I hate spiders.

2314@work

Contributor
I like April Fools Day. Bunch a jokers. My gf got me first thing with a pregnancy test. After last week I was thinking...maybe?

We also hide a plastic spider where the other person will find it...so if thats juvy, so be it.

Sometimes it takes days...I hate spiders.

article-0-016F3874000004B0-798_468x471.jpg

NativeFrog

Told my wife I was having an affair, she said Ha Ha, nice try. I love April Fool's Day.

To be any good, April Fool's jokes should be at least halfway believable. Obviously, yours wasn't, because your wife didn't fall for it. If I would have said that, my wife would have run out the front door crying.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
To be any good, April Fool's jokes should be at least halfway believable. Obviously, yours wasn't, because your wife didn't fall for it. If I would have said that, my wife would have run out the front door crying.

People sometime laugh so hard they are forced to tears.....

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

Joke just flew right over your head, didn't it?