• The KillerFrogs

AP: Arizona St., Syracuse want to prove they belong in tournament

ACroofrog

I really like the way we match up with Syracuse better then ASU. I know that length in that zone isn’t going to be easy to beat but Dixon knows how to beat it. If Bane and Noi are on then lookout we could pull away, but we have to show up you don’t show up you never know.

Bob

TCU has this - Syracuse doesn't have Jim Brown to play for them.
\

s-l1600.jpg

P

purplePPO

I love the old commentary and footage of the game. No TCU touchdowns shown. I cannot figure out why. All Syracuse TD's shown. Still enjoy seeing the pageantry and dress and culture of the day. I see my parents old pictures and see the same. Memories for me.

I really like the way we match up with Syracuse better then ASU. I know that length in that zone isn’t going to be easy to beat but Dixon knows how to beat it. If Bane and Noi are on then lookout we could pull away, but we have to show up you don’t show up you never know.
I wanted no part of ASU as compared with Syracuse. ASU has the potential to explode offensively

BleedNPurple

Would be nice to have Mr. Noi show back up in the picture!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I love the old commentary and footage of the game. No TCU touchdowns shown. I cannot figure out why. All Syracuse TD's shown. Still enjoy seeing the pageantry and dress and culture of the day. I see my parents old pictures and see the same. Memories for me.
The media was anti-TCU even back then, obviously.