• The KillerFrogs

Anyone Besides Neuheisel and Stanford Steve Pick TCU?

NewFrogFan

Just watched Gameday recording, (passed the bus leaving stadium after game), ALL 7 guys that made picks, made the wrong one. Stanford Steve nailed it, RN, nailed it, Tim Brando nailed it!

Last edited:

PineyWoodsFrog

Sean Peyton made a bet with Charles Woodson. Woodson ended up wearing a TCU tie on the NFL pregame show. VSince Sean Peyton's son goes to TCU, I'm not sure if this counts as "picking" TCU, but it was great to see Woody in that purple TCU tie.

StinnettFrog

Just watched Gameday recording, (passed the bus leaving stadium after game), ALL 7 guys that made picks, made the wrong one. Stanford Steve nailed it, RN, nailed it!
I read somewhere that Robert Griffin picked the Frogs but didn't see it. I do remember that Bear guy from the gameday crew at the beginning of the year picking the Frogs to win the Big 12. Thought that was pretty remarkable at the time.

JogginFrog

Colby Dant in the following video from 34:00 picked TCU based on Joe Gillespie having a month to prepare. The moderator responds to his "I'm all over TCU +8; sprinkle some on the money line," with "Noah in the chat pointing out the the Big 12 is about to be 0-6 so far in bowl games."

Last edited:

NewFrogFan

Colby Dant in the following video from 34:00 picked TCU based on Joe Gillespie having a month to prepare. The moderator responds to his "I'm all over TCU +8; sprinkle some on the money line," with "Noah in the chat pointing out the the Big 12 is about to be 0-6 so far in bowl games."

Noah needs to quit, TT had already won.

vicarfrog

I read somewhere that Robert Griffin picked the Frogs but didn't see it. I do remember that Bear guy from the gameday crew at the beginning of the year picking the Frogs to win the Big 12. Thought that was pretty remarkable at the time.

Robert Griffin said something to that effect at the Cotton Bowl yesterday.

GO_DJ

Ticket Exchange Pass
Emanuel Acho picked the Frogs in a halftime segment of one of the bowl games.

Scott Dochterman (Iowa beat writer on The Athletic) did as well. He was the only writer out of 21 that picked the Frogs