• The KillerFrogs

Any of you Deadbeats Going to Super Regional?

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel will agree to sit with you if you provide the ticket and can sit there without flapping your yapper the whole time. And are of a physical stature that won't intrude into Steel's personal space -- i.e., you're not fat.

Let Steel know...

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Steel will agree to sit with you if you provide the ticket and can sit there without flapping your yapper the whole time. And are of a physical stature that won't intrude into Steel's personal space -- i.e., you're not fat.

Let Steel know...

If you agree to pay me $1000, we have a deal. I accept Zelle and Venmo.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Time to extend seating down the 1B line. The tiered grass and rock seating is mostly useless. You can't see home plate or most of the infield unless you go down in the corner.

Come on Donati. Or I will move to fire you.

froglash88

The tickets aren’t for me. I finally have a former swimmer hooked on FrogBall and wants to go to the game if the cost is within reason.

Eight

Time to extend seating down the 1B line. The tiered grass and rock seating is mostly useless. You can't see home plate or most of the infield unless you go down in the corner.

why stop there, write the check and get your name on the whole thing

Paint It Purple

Coastal Carolina's outfield, with a boardwalk and Adirondack type chairs was a great looking stadium

An-Cap Frog

Let Steel know...
Will you mansplain how each team scored their points?

Paint It Purple

Let Steel know...
I have two tickets behind home plate. I'll be flying in from Tuscany Friday and Saturday at noon. Can you make arrangements for me a limo at the airport?