• The KillerFrogs

Another Year

mtmedlin

Or you could admit that USF is a damn good team this year. Our Defense is playing tough and our offense has been innovative and very multifaceted. I truly believe this is the best team we have ever put on the field and we will have all major players back next year...plus a few amazing additions (Chris Dunkley!)

Opintel

Moderators
Or you could admit that USF is a damn good team this year. Our Defense is playing tough and our offense has been innovative and very multifaceted. I truly believe this is the best team we have ever put on the field and we will have all major players back next year...plus a few amazing additions (Chris Dunkley!)
Probably a combination of the two...and, yes, USF is playing a good game - it'd be really swell if they get to finish this game today.

I'm looking forward to playing ya'll. The visits to Florida are a plus. :biggrin:

mtmedlin

Cant wait to come to Texas. Ive been in over 35 states and as close as Ok, but havent been to Texas yet. Next year, i ll have to ask yall where to eat and stay.
Tough loss, but I heck of a game for yall. Pachell is going to be amazing!

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
really ND lost that game, SF didn't look good and ND came back but fell short. Ridiculous play for an SF TD that probably should not have happened but a huge 14 pt swing early.

NubomTurk

Tier 1
And they will depend on whether or not we win the game. :)
Don't listen to him, medlin. We'll be good hosts. BBQ, steak, and (almost) every kind of Mexican food.

On the flip side, I'm looking for Cuban food and scuba diving.

Good job on the Irish! BIG EAST!

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan

Congrats to your Bulls.