• The KillerFrogs

Am I the only one who roots against A&M in everything everytime

NewFrogFan

I hated them under Mack because of their fans.

I hate them under Tom because of Tom.

I bet there are more than few in Austin that think the "next" Houston coach should have been the one they hired. UT will have to put wider doors up every week so Herman can get his cranium in the same room as his body.

NewFrogFan

All my Aggy friends are blaming the refs for losing. What happened?

Edit: maybe I should just google it.

Edit again: googled it and don’t see why they’re upset?

The ball never came close to going in the end zone, it was an awful call anc completely affected the game.

Ron Swanson

The ball never came close to going in the end zone, it was an awful call anc completely affected the game.
The ball went directly over the pile on.

I personally think that is the type of play where the ref has to be 100% certain on before calling it a touchback, but given the fact that it was called that way on the field, there definitely was not enough video evidence to overturn it.

kidkarr

I personally think that is the type of play where the ref has to be 100% certain on before calling it a touchback, but given the fact that it was called that way on the field, there definitely was not enough video evidence to overturn it.
Agreed

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Not to be that guy, but *pylon.

NewFrogFan

Many seem to missing the point that a perennial CFP team losing to someone not even ranked at the time would be a very good thing for TCU. Lets hope that the "memory" from 2014 is instilled this Saturday in the Frogs.
The rules to make the CFP are a moving target, changed to accomodate the teams ESPN wants to play.