• The KillerFrogs

Am I the only one who roots against A&M in everything everytime

dawg

You are not the only one; darn aggy for all time in all things. aggy are so arrogant and condescending, despite having accompanied so little. I, embarrassedly, have a few aggy amongst my family. The [ Finebaum ] they talked before our Super Regionals...the anger after we kicked their ass. No tears are as sweet as aggy tears.

Virginia Frog

No you are not. I’d pull against them even if my kids went to school there. They need to never be good at football. They are terrible people when their football team is good for any length of time. People under 35 would not understand this and don’t need to find out.
I'm not a native Texan but my time at TCU gave me a real "understanding" of the de-merits of the Aggie Tribe. (Yes, we do have some of them in my area. One of the biggest dodos in my HS I find out at a reunion is a "proud" Aggie MBA. Vomit!)

I don't root for them because of their people and the SEC "we're great just because we belong to the best fb conference." (This was TCU's logic in the '70s - "we're relevant because were are "in" the SW Conference." We were just cannon fodder and ADFrankW and ChancDrMoudy were just running in place - so pride in one's affiliation with good teams when you have a bad team is stupid.)

Today, I'm joining the Evil Empire just once had hope they put a 1 point win on Clemson (much better people there!)

My logic is that with the weak ACC sched that the Tigers have, it's likely that they'll go undefeated and have a certain berth into the CFPlayoff. One loss, if they are ACC champs may not keep them out but that an Aggie L on their record will make them have to win an argument with the CFP committee instead of a slam dunk bid.

(All this is based on the certainty the A&M will fudge-it-up along the road and L to a lower level SEC tribe - so they won't be going/be considered for a CFP slot. This would help TCU. (Gary needs to kick it up after the less-than-stellar SMU performance - if we hope to take the "O dot the i" down. It can be done.) (Sports betting is live now in WV - 50 miles away - but I not putting my $ on it.)

Last edited: