• The KillerFrogs

Am I the only one who hates the new football uniforms?

Punter1

Probably gonna get trashed for this but I don't care...I think they look awful, cheesy, cheap and borderline feminine (not that there is anything wrong with that except football is currently a guys sport).

Maybe we did some polling amongst recruits and young people and if that's what they like then great...I just like the cleaner, less busy uni's without metallic, shiny numbers and feather lookin' features around the neck.

The white ones are borderline acceptable but the purple (pastel purple which is awful) and black ones are hideous IMO.

Chico Dusty

I’m definitely a fan of the clean, classic looks. I think given the right direction, we could have incredible uniforms. I have no issue with these - think they’re pretty cool, but no doubt think they could be better.

CountryFrog

Probably gonna get trashed for this but I don't care...I think they look awful, cheesy, cheap and borderline feminine (not that there is anything wrong with that except football is currently a guys sport).

Maybe we did some polling amongst recruits and young people and if that's what they like then great...I just like the cleaner, less busy uni's without metallic, shiny numbers and feather lookin' features around the neck.

The white ones are borderline acceptable but the purple (pastel purple which is awful) and black ones are hideous IMO.
I like how you said football is CURRENTLY a guys sport and would rather tackle that idea than another uniform debate 7 months before the season.

When will women make an impact on the football field? How will society react to a 250 lbs LB (who is also a man) going helmet to helmet on a 155 lbs WR (who is a woman) coming across the middle? Will it be merely a 15 yard penalty or will the LB also be subject to the domestic violence policy? How many years until football personnel people accept that you don't have to be a 6'4" man to play QB in the NFL? There are 6'4" women too. And why are there no female head coaches yet? Who is better qualified to yell for 3.5 hours at a group of men than a woman?

These are all interesting questions and I'm glad you've brought them up.

Last edited:

Punter1

I like how you said football is CURRENTLY a guys sport and would rather tackle that idea than another uniform debate 7 months before the season.

When will women make an impact on the football field? How will society react to a 250 lbs LB (who is also a man) going helmet to helmet on a 155 lbs WR (who is a woman) coming across the middle? Will it be merely a 15 yard penalty or will the LB also be subject to the domestic violence policy? How many years until football personnel people accept that you don't have to be a 6'4" man to play QB in the NFL? There are 6'4" women too. And why are there no female head coaches yet? Who is better qualified to yell for 3.5 hours at a group of men than a woman?

These are all interesting questions and I'm glad you've brought them up.

Holy boat

asleep003

With Punter on the Cheeziness … if the kids want Cheezy .?. then I'm good with it.
The Horn's design look more like Feathers.

Last edited:

McFroggin

The new jerseys are LIT as they say. Have you seen Black Panther? We basically have jerseys that are 1/2 Horned Frog and 1/2 Wakonda Warrior. If you can’t see how that is badass to all recruits, you are blind.

frogs9497

Everybody keeps talking about how clean the uniforms are. Y’all know that they launder those between games, right? Plus these are brand new. Of course they’re clean.

Some also keep talking about how sick they are. As a doctor, do you share the same opinion, and if so, is there risk of spreading?