• The KillerFrogs

Almost Five Months Later.............

TheSheik

QUOTE(2314 @ May 19 2010, 04:05 PM) [snapback]561706[/snapback]
Counselor, if they went by that rule the entire kf.c would have to be shut down.

how was your vacay 2314? :happy:

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TheSheik @ May 19 2010, 04:23 PM) [snapback]561717[/snapback]
how was your vacay 2314? :happy:

Oh, it was sooooo brutal not being able to post on kf.c :rolleyes:

TheSheik

QUOTE(2314 @ May 19 2010, 04:26 PM) [snapback]561719[/snapback]
Oh, it was sooooo brutal not being able to post on kf.c :rolleyes:

I bet it was :mellow:

Bob

QUOTE(purplepreacher @ May 19 2010, 03:03 PM) [snapback]561541[/snapback]
KNow how you feel. I still think the key to understanding the deal is the attitude of some of the players after they heard who they were going to play. You can try to overcome that, but it is difficult.

I think Southern Cal used the same excuse after their Sun Bowl loss.

But, I think everyone needs to get over this. Whatever the excuse, when you play football sometimes you just don't execute, the ball doesn't bounce your way, and for whatever reason crap just happens. That about sums up the Fiesta Bowl. So, screw it, let's move on as a team and as fans.

By the way, when we go back next year for the national championship, I recommend the overflow parking by the school. They bus you right to the front and there is very little waiting. All the Boise State fans seemed to know about it from their previous trip when they played OU.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TheSheik @ May 19 2010, 04:30 PM) [snapback]561720[/snapback]
I bet it was :mellow:

I don't need it like you and The Generally Bored do.
If the INternet was taken away from you, you would have the same reaction as a teen girl who gets her cell phone taken away
ashley-furl-crying-girl-ai9-audition.jpg

Frogo

QUOTE(steelfrog @ May 19 2010, 08:08 PM) [snapback]561658[/snapback]
Yup.

Steel respects the Smurfs, and especially their coaching staff, and their wrestling team, which won the PAC-10; but Steel wants to vomit hisownself when thinking about this game. So Steel don't think about it. Cognative disonance is a wonderful thing.

Steel tries to find a silver lining in every setback, but there was none here.

You are absolutely right on.

TheSheik

QUOTE(2314 @ May 19 2010, 04:34 PM) [snapback]561723[/snapback]
I don't need it like you and The Generally Bored do.
If the INternet was taken away from you, you would have the same reaction as a teen girl who gets her cell phone taken away

Damn, if 10,000 or so posts under 3 different screen names means that you dont need it, I would hate to think of what you do need

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(TheSheik @ May 19 2010, 05:38 PM) [snapback]561740[/snapback]
Damn, if 10,000 or so posts under 3 different screen names means that you dont need it, I would hate to think of what you do need

For you and FOAP's entertainment. Just the kind of nice guy that 2314 is.