• The KillerFrogs

Alamo Bowl Tics

Dogfrog

TopFrog said:
Also if you requested $125 or $75 tix I would guess.
Don't recall the option being offered. They just indicated tickets were $75-$125, with the cost determined by wherever your seats happen to be., based on priority, unless I missed something.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Dogfrog said:
Don't recall the option being offered. They just indicated tickets were $75-$125, with the cost determined by wherever your seats happen to be., unless I missed something.
I requested the $125s and was charged for them and received them. Was told if they could not provide me the 125s they would refund the difference.

Dogfrog

TopFrog said:
I requested the $125s and was charged for them and received them. Was told if they could not provide me the 125s they would refund the difference.
How did you make the request? It wasn't on the order form was it?

NewFrogFan

Fred Garvin said:

At a location where most fans can easily drive, rather than fly.  In a city that is always fun to visit.  There will be a sea of purple.  Possibly our best attended bowl game in school history.

I am still pissed that even though I have a decent priority point total, I got crappy $125 lower bowl seats in the end zone while people with lower priority get 50 yard line $75 tickets in the upper deck (which I specifically requested)

I don't think it mattered if you were #1, I don't think they got any really good seats. First time I have used SH, and now it looks like my buy REAL early idea was a good one based on what my section is going for now. Club Level folks..........when I first checked SH it seemed most of those seats on the sidelines were close to 300 ea, anyone get a really good deal???

cdsfrog

tcuball3 said:
Are prices trending down yet as we get closer to jan 2?

Slightly, but you wont see much of a decrease until right before.

Peach bowl were mostly electronic basically so there was a ton of tickets that plummeted from $250 to 80 the day before and $40 day of at the stadium.

That's not gonna happen this time but the ridiculous stupid way over face value prices will go away as well.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Baja Frog said:
SIAP but does anyone know what sections Oregon got?  
I looked on Goducks.com and it looks like their upper deck sections end at 311, with no sections closer to the center of the field.  If you want the exact details, go on their site and try to buy tickets.  It will show all the exact Oregon sections.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
There are parking garages as well as metered parking near enough to walk to the stadium, IIRC.  My geriatric posse can't walk that far, so we have 3 passes to park in Lot B.  Don't remember the Auger Inn, but I did hoist a few at the After Burner Club.

Get Your Frogs Up

texasrobster1997 said:
Question. If one was planning to park near the river walk a few hours before the game and then walk to the game, do I need to buy a parking pass in advance?
There's a public garage across the street from the Grand Hyatt. That'll put you right by the river walk and just a little more than a half mile from the Alamodome.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Guys (and gals),

Scott was quite emphatic about using the Ticket Exchange Forum to sell tickets rather than this forum.  Please follow that request.

Young and Horned

Think we may just end up selling our tickets through the ticket office and then buying some better seats on the TCU side. 

Sorry, i don't feel like watching my sixth straight bowl game from the corner end zone. Thanks TCU ticket office, but no thanks.