• The KillerFrogs

Alamo Bowl Tics

NewFrogFan

Looking at TCU site for bowl game it lists price 75-125, the bowl site itself shows those price ranges as pretty crappy seats. Anyone know the deal??? I have to admit,
I was very disappointed in bowl seats in the past, seems people are using bowl site for better seats.

bscttyb

Yep I think the allotment is horrible... but you get the priority points if you purchase through the school this year.

Moose Stuff

NewFrogFan said:
Personally I'm not buying BS tickets to a bowl again.
It's hard for me to disagree. The idea of forking out upwards of $800 for our group of 8 and getting bad seats isn't real appetizing.

NewFrogFan

On the bowl site, the "best seats" at 225 each!!! are on the 10 yard line and pretty low. Stub Hub has better but add 25-50 more per seat for slightly better, it appearsClub level min is 250 and up. I have never bought SH using tics other than actual tics, are they subject to fake tics???

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
NewFrogFan said:
Looking at TCU site for bowl game it lists price 75-125, the bowl site itself shows those price ranges as pretty crappy seats. Anyone know the deal??? I have to admit,
I was very disappointed in bowl seats in the past, seems people are using bowl site for better seats.
What site are you looking at? Gofrogs isn't showing anything on the bowl yet on my device.

tcumaniac

Ticket office said you had to have your ticket orders in by sunday evening, but the link from the email to their site is no longer working as far as I can tell. 

504Frog

tcumaniac said:
Ticket office said you had to have your ticket orders in by sunday evening, but the link from the email to their site is no longer working as far as I can tell. 
As in tonight or next Sunday?

Seems kind of quick seeing as how they were just announced.

XIIFrog

Wow...I had been waiting for an email like last year for bowl tickets but never got one. Just assumed they were doing it differently this year since we didn't have any chance at playoff.

Just realized the email went to my spam folder.  :mad:  Hope it's not too late to buy...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Wondering if I should not have sent TCU a request email and tried buying through bowl site or secondary market. Oh well will see what happens. I think it is best to support he school and buy through them but the seat selection provided by the bowl is almost always bad.