• The KillerFrogs

Air Force attendees

Army Frog Fan

Confirmedthat my wife,daughter and I will be making the trip to AF. I looked at tickets on gofrogs.com and all they list are adult tickets. Anyone know what the scoop is on a 3 yr old? I would assume she needs a ticket. Also, what section are the frog fans in?

Rabble Rouser

Confirmedthat my wife,daughter and I will be making the trip to AF. I looked at tickets on gofrogs.com and all they list are adult tickets. Anyone know what the scoop is on a 3 yr old? I would assume she needs a ticket. Also, what section are the frog fans in?

My tix from TCU are section M25 row F

Zubaz

Bought through GoFrogs.

Level 1. M25 Row G.

Looks to be right around where we were in 2009. I wonder if my pulled pork sandwich is still frozen to the bleachers.

Army Frog Fan

Where are y'all staying in Colorado Springs?

Also, is it too late to order them as an add on to my season tickets? I am in a group and just pay the guy who orders them, but I cannot get ahold of him to ask.

I think it is too late to get the AF tickets with your season tickets. You probably have to call the ticket office directly to get them if you want to sit in the TCU section. (817)257-7967

Rabble Rouser

Section L26, row P, seats 13 & 14.

Are we spread out, all over the place? :mellow:

Nah I think we are all in 25 & 26.

falconstadium_fball-1602.gif

lifter33

From the Air Force Athletic Site:

http://www.goairforc...fa-tickets.html

Admission Policy
Ticket holders are restricted to seating in the location that appears on their ticket and agree to abide by facility and Academy policies, as well as State and Federal laws. The Air Force Athletic Department reserves the right to revoke tickets by refund of purchase. Children 2 and under are free to all Air Force athletic events as long as they sit on someone's lap.

I hope this helps, enjoy Falcon Stadium--one of the best college football venues in the country. I'd suggest you get to your seats early--security will be tight as it is 9-11 weekend.

Don't miss the cadet march on, the fly bys, and the delivery of the gameball by the Air Force Academy parachute team!

travel_falcon_stadium2_576.jpg