• The KillerFrogs

Ain't no film on Downing...

MinFrog

GP out here playing 3D chess going into a game against our biggest rival when they are riding high.

GP played it to perfection. There is film out there for our top 4 QBs, so what does GP do? Goes to #5.

Remember, the most important thing in the world is that the opponent doesn't know who is playing on Saturday. You don't have to teach gap assignments to DEs, tackling technique to LBs, proper blocking to the OL, or route running/pass-catching to WRs when you keep everything a secret.

It's why he is the best in the business.

I like your optimism. However, if GP is playing possum, why not just tell everybody he expects one of either Duggan or Collins to play?

That would make the Downing head-fake all the more effective when he takes the first snap of the game.

jake102

It was a master stroke to drop those 4 games to be at 500 and lull Baylor into false confidence. Just wait until they get a look at the Frogs 5th string walk on pocket passer QB with zero mobility. Yeah, this is fine, gonna work out great.

Couple corrections - he's 4th string and he's a 6'0" pocket passer

WhatTheFrog

What about Polaroids?
The only reason for Polaroids was so that you could take sex pics and not have to take a roll of film for development and have the developer make multiple copies to distribute to his/her friends. Everyone has smartphones now, so no need for Polaroids for 12-15 years now. Don't ask me how I know.

Bob Sugar

You just need to know where to search for his video. I did some digging and found it.

evvjaW0.gif

How much you wanna bet he can throw a ball over dem mountains?

froginmn

It was a master stroke to drop those 4 games to be at 500 and lull Baylor into false confidence. Just wait until they get a look at the Frogs 5th string walk on pocket passer QB with zero mobility. Yeah, this is fine, gonna work out great.
If anyone wants positivity, keep in mind that Downing came in to Georgia as a PWO and earned the #3 spot as a true freshman, playing in the max 4 games.

Horny4TCU

When the goal is to win every game and make it to the CFP... I don't think there is anything smart going on here, just playing the hand he is dealt...