• The KillerFrogs

Aggies

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Ag dollars well spent…

Money for nothing-

music video yo yos GIF

westoverhillbilly

I've been watching A&M do way less with way more since they emerged from a Cotton Bowl win over Alabama after the '67 season and the school was on the cusp of adding women and its student body multiplying rapidly. Soon after this, they decided to get into the money game and they've derived exceedingly little in dividends. Following the '81 season and a good Bowl win, what did they do? They fired their head coach (Tom Wilson) and paid an unprecedented salary to draw Jackie Sherrill from Pitt, who flagrantly paid players and did come to dominate a rapidly declining SWC but could never finish as high in the national rankings as TCU recently did (btw, my Aggie acquaintances have huge penis envy against TCU for that reason). I've enjoyed every minute of their [ Finebaum ] show- especially that loss at UCLA in 2017 where A&M gave up a 34 point lead to lose.

NORMLFROG

I've been watching A&M do way less with way more since they emerged from a Cotton Bowl win over Alabama after the '67 season and the school was on the cusp of adding women and its student body multiplying rapidly. Soon after this, they decided to get into the money game and they've derived exceedingly little in dividends. Following the '81 season and a good Bowl win, what did they do? They fired their head coach (Tom Wilson) and paid an unprecedented salary to draw Jackie Sherrill from Pitt, who flagrantly paid players and did come to dominate a rapidly declining SWC but could never finish as high in the national rankings as TCU recently did (btw, my Aggie acquaintances have huge penis envy against TCU for that reason). I've enjoyed every minute of their [ #2020 ] show- especially that loss at UCLA in 2017 where A&M gave up a 34 point lead to lose.
Yeah, there’s a TCU penis envy thread, actually a couple, over at Texags. Their butthurt and delusion just gives me the happy feels.

NF

Froglaw

I've been watching A&M do way less with way more since they emerged from a Cotton Bowl win over Alabama after the '67 season and the school was on the cusp of adding women and its student body multiplying rapidly. Soon after this, they decided to get into the money game and they've derived exceedingly little in dividends. Following the '81 season and a good Bowl win, what did they do? They fired their head coach (Tom Wilson) and paid an unprecedented salary to draw Jackie Sherrill from Pitt, who flagrantly paid players and did come to dominate a rapidly declining SWC but could never finish as high in the national rankings as TCU recently did (btw, my Aggie acquaintances have huge penis envy against TCU for that reason). I've enjoyed every minute of their [ #2020 ] show- especially that loss at UCLA in 2017 where A&M gave up a 34 point lead to lose.

My favorite ATM moment is when the Aggie cadets formed a column and marched on a Peace Demonstration after 9/11.

Endless Purple

Yeah, there’s a TCU penis envy thread, actually a couple, over at Texags. Their butthurt and delusion just gives me the happy feels.

NF
They're so delusional by their hate for the "BDF" Big 12 that they can not think with any common sense or reason even when the numbers are right in front of them. Very much cult like.

LVH

I've enjoyed every minute of their [ #2020 ] show- especially that loss at UCLA in 2017 where A&M gave up a 34 point lead to lose.
Watched that game at the Westgate in 2017. Tons of A&M fans were there for Labor Day weekend. It was as if they took over the Westgate book. I had a UCLA Moneyline ticket that day. Never gave up hope. Just had a feeling A&M would blow it.

Their fans were insufferable during most of that game. Kept yelling "WHOOOP!" and all that. Was funny watching their emotions do a complete 180. Never have I watched a game where I was able to enjoy the misery of a fanbase more than that one.

Latest posts