• The KillerFrogs

Aggie QB

What will happen at QB at aTm this year.

• Total voters

SnoSki

You big 12 apologists bragging about atrengh of schedule.. Sorry it's hard to hear you over 24-0 in the last 2 regular seasons.

Yes, I'm glad he is not here.

A&M are the first fans to look at wins over stats. A&M did win games, but not because of Ryan as they would have you believe.

jake102

Yes, I'm glad he is not here.

A&M are the first fans to look at wins over stats. A&M did win games, but not because of Ryan as they would have you believe.

It's actually the opposite. aTm fans are the first to completely ignore wins and look at anything else.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Tannehill just doesn't need to make any mistakes or force the issues and he will be fine. TAMU has an explosive backfield in Gray & Micheal and a few receivers that just need the ball in the area to come up with it.

Not sure how hyped he has been but he was a key factor in their turn-around along with Von Miller getting healthy.

I just don't see the aggies D stopping too many teams including SMU & BU.

Pharm Frog

It's actually the opposite. aTm fans are the first to completely ignore wins and look at anything else.

In the most recent past this doesn't give them much to completely ignore. Are you sure they just didn't notice what with all the swaying, incantations, and stuff going on?

Limp Lizard

I have known Texas and aggie fans, and believe me aggie fans are the worst! Texas fans are super-arrogant and think they are above everyone else (like BYU, only with real reasons), while aggie fans are horrible winners, loving to rub their wins in opponents faces, and taking more delight in beating someone than in just winning the damn game. And they wear those Nazi-boots and carry swords! Ugh!!!!!!
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif