• The KillerFrogs

AGC Seating Question

HornyT

I have a friend who hasn't been to the stadium before but scored what appear to be some great seats. The tickets say SUITE LEVEL WEST SIDELINE and they are in one of the West Suites. Can anyone tell me where this is and how they get there?

LT32

The entrance to the West side suites is in Lot 1. It's outside of the main stadium entrance with an elevator that takes you to the suites.

LT32

The press box and the West side suites have the same entrance. The top floor is the suite level and the floor right below it is the press box.

MoCityFrog

The press box and the West side suites have the same entrance. The top floor is the suite level and the floor right below it is the press box.
I believe the 'west side suites' are the old AD and Chancellors boxes at either end of the press box.

LT32

I believe the 'west side suites' are the old AD and Chancellors boxes at either end of the press box.

The top floor off of the elevator has the suites on either end and then radio and tv staff for the game. Also, the coordinators for both teams will be on that floor.

The floor directly below that is the official press box where all of the writers will be.

HFrog1999

Just go up the ramp to the Upper Deck, then go out to the Upper Deck, climb all the way to the top, climb up the stairs and knock on the door. :unsure:

TCU2002

Had not thought about the fact that the AD and Chancellor's boxes probably moved to the End Zone complex?

Had the chance to be in Chancellor's box twice - not an experience for those with vertigo or who fear heights. On the other hand, what a way to see plays develop!

halfwaytoheaven

Had not thought about the fact that the AD and Chancellor's boxes probably moved to the End Zone complex?

Had the chance to be in Chancellor's box twice - not an experience for those with vertigo or who fear heights. On the other hand, what a way to see plays develop!

Yup, got to check those out during the Premier Frogs event this summer. Pretty slick.

TCUdirtbag

In the mid 00's, the Chancellor's Box was up in the Walsh/Justin Center patios

HornyT

Thanks for the insight. Are those suites air conditioned or will they be miserable like the whiny press always talks about?