• The KillerFrogs

AFA looking good against BYU

AEAfrog

BYU doesn't seem to have an answer for the Falcons' option and the BYU offense can't find a rhythm with the two QB system. Air Force up by a touchdown in the 2nd quarter.

On one hand, we need BYU to be ranked when we play them. On the other hand, perhaps Air Force will end up being ranked by the time we play them. GO FALCONS!

hindry

Ranked AFA helps us as much as ranked BYU

i unnerstan

but

who is most likely of being ranked?

any talk of afa being 'quality'

one problemo with loss of byu was thier propensity to be in top 25

we have 2 legs...tcu..bsu.....

need one more leg to make a 3 legged stool

byuhog

AF is looking good.

They outplayed BYU and deserved to win. They'll probably jump into the top-25 and looks like they are.

OU's gonna be a damn hard team to go against next week though.

BYU has some obvious weaknesses AF pointed out today.

AF is looking good.

They outplayed BYU and deserved to win. They'll probably jump into the top-25 and looks like they are.

OU's gonna be a damn hard team to go against next week though.

BYU has some obvious weaknesses AF pointed out today.

BYU has a weakness in making decisions.

denverfrog

BYU got to see what their future is going to look like. They will lose 4-5 games this year. The MWC will get them a bowl though. When they are independent and lose 3 games they will be on the outside looking in. Rebuilding is going to be really tough with Utah in the PAC-10 and BYU basically playing with themselves.

AEAfrog

BYU got to see what their future is going to look like. They will lose 4-5 games this year. The MWC will get them a bowl though. When they are independent and lose 3 games they will be on the outside looking in. Rebuilding is going to be really tough with Utah in the PAC-10 and BYU basically playing with themselves.

A three loss team will be in bowl regardless of if they have a tie-in. NCAA rules require those teams to be selected as an at large before 6-6 teams. They won't always be in a good bowl (probably will never be), but they will be in a bowl.

Ohiofrog

I hope BYU ejoys this first downward step toward mediocrity. I could care less if they lose every conference game. Its the OOC games that they need to win to help us. As long as our conference foes are the ones to beat them, our strength of schedule will be unchanged. They will end up an asterick on the butt of college football. In the words of ...I love it so!!