1. The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by netty2424, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Every game is a blackout if you’re tailgating appropriately

BABYFACE, nwlafrog, Bob Sugar and 6 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. He's right, ya know.

4. Seriously

5. Duh. He's never been wrong in his life. Just ask him.

bmoney214 and WhatTheFrog like this.
  6. Not just that nobody had one...but that they didn't exist!

Purp likes this.
  7. Seems more reasonable. We are first purple above all else.

Horned Toad likes this.
  8. Can't watch this enough. Funny thing. The dude looks to have an orthopedic boot on his leg. Brevity Frog is really gonna be pissed when they allow beer and medication sales at AGCS

netty2424 likes this.
  9. Blare that music any time those bands play from up there

10. I think it’s a good move to throw them up there after where our band was put in Austin. I think this is a trend in CFB.

Can’t get fully on board with blaring music. At times last year I would rather here some opposing band trumpets etc. than the madness that came out of the north end zone speakers every 10 seconds.

11. I’d rather hear anything other than Boomer Sooner 3000 times a game

nwlafrog, Purp, Horned Toad and 6 others like this.
  12. That song should be burned with Hell Fire.

13. I like that this opens up 200-level seats for anyone who wants em.

kidkarr likes this.
  14. Just like the booth does when the TCU band tries to play during time outs and after TDs....

15. I still have nightmares of smu playing she’ll be comin round the mountain over and over as they crushed our dreams in 2005. I was rage drunk and wanted to punch those candy striper mofos back to 1988

Frog DJ, tcujsauce, nwlafrog and 4 others like this.
  16. First in to complain...hmmm...the atv isn’t the official tcu athletic purple?

17. Tailgating will be empty since you forced us all inside. Another fail.

18. I like Super Frog's new whip. Good idea wrangling all the TCU fans from their tailgates to get in the game on time.

ADJD should look at the Houston Texans intro video below. At the 3:15 mark, the Texans' mascot, Toro, rolls in to fire up the crowd on his ride and does it with style. TCU should find a way to integrate this into Super Frog's new whip with his entrance at The Carter. Throw Super Frog hanging on the back and have a couple TCU cowboys drive him in with some pyro blowing up on both sides.