• The KillerFrogs

ADJD’s BIG and NEW Game Day Announcements!

netty2424

Every game is a blackout if you’re tailgating appropriately
tenor.gif

HFrog12

Blare that music any time those bands play from up there

I think it’s a good move to throw them up there after where our band was put in Austin. I think this is a trend in CFB.

Can’t get fully on board with blaring music. At times last year I would rather here some opposing band trumpets etc. than the madness that came out of the north end zone speakers every 10 seconds.

MTfrog5

I think it’s a good move to throw them up there after where our band was put in Austin. I think this is a trend in CFB.

Can’t get fully on board with blaring music. At times last year I would rather here some opposing band trumpets etc. than the madness that came out of the north end zone speakers every 10 seconds.
I’d rather hear anything other than Boomer Sooner 3000 times a game

LeagueCityFrog

I like Super Frog's new whip. Good idea wrangling all the TCU fans from their tailgates to get in the game on time.

ADJD should look at the Houston Texans intro video below. At the 3:15 mark, the Texans' mascot, Toro, rolls in to fire up the crowd on his ride and does it with style. TCU should find a way to integrate this into Super Frog's new whip with his entrance at The Carter. Throw Super Frog hanging on the back and have a couple TCU cowboys drive him in with some pyro blowing up on both sides.