• The KillerFrogs

According to weather service

Toad Jones

People complain as if we are getting the same forecasting that we got in 1975. They are generally pretty accurate up to about 10 days. Then the mathematical models go to hell. They can still miss a storm or two and the late autumn through early spring are nightmares. But the do an OK job. 10 or so misses out of 365 days is still not bad.
The satellite images that are available pretty much track movement of rain, wind etc., and give you a good indication of future weather events. The quick generic answer from weather people say, 10 days forward is all we can tell. He's right, but he isn't taking the time to explain patterns, wind patterns, water temperatures and what is happening weather wise off the coast of Africa.

Dr. Coach Haus

So, you say in your edited post that 105 until august 21. Then we do an immediate drop to 92 on August 21st.

Of course you also say that's a gradual cool down. Seems like you're just making crap up. Which becomes more evident with each edit.

If we're at 92 on Aug 21, you're king for a day. Of course you say that's from the weather service. I say we're not under 102.
I'm calling it. It will be 102 at the colorado game. Bold. I know.

Limp Lizard

If you count a high of 98 when 97 is forecast is wrong, then yeah, 25%. But the are correct a lot more than 75%. Like I said before, about 10 days out of 365: 2.74% or even say 20 times for 5.48%. I can't remember the NWS missing more than that lately. Some of these commercial sites, like the one that came with my iPhone, yeah.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Putt4Purple

People wishing the heat for Colorado players are also wishing the worst for TCU fans on at least the East side. Stop.
No one knows the weather.

Toad Jones

Weather Forecaster for D./FW this time of the year has to be the easiest Gig around. Seentwo up dates
Two updates on weather scene. Both of them were from news services. One said the weather is heating up for a few more days, then the temps drop to the low 90s. The other service said EL NINO is flexing his muscles, getting ready for an early winter.

Then a voice in the background can be heard in a subdued voice, "we've heard that once before on the TCU Frog Fan forum."

Clem Kadoodle hopper once said, I speak of nothing except the truth. Of course, I lie a little to the Univ of Texas fans.

Froggy Style

Two updates on weather scene. Both of them were from news services. One said the weather is heating up for a few more days, then the temps drop to the low 90s. The other service said EL NINO is flexing his muscles, getting ready for an early winter.

Then a voice in the background can be heard in a subdued voice, "we've heard that once before on the TCU Frog Fan forum."

Clem Kadoodle hopper once said, I speak of nothing except the truth. Of course, I lie a little to the Univ of Texas fans.
Seriously, enough with the weather updates.

1. You are clueless
2. There are literally dozens of places people get their weather updates in 10 seconds that are not you.