• The KillerFrogs

According to Ohio State a QB is

Toad Jones

Most of the x nfl players and x* coach's collectively say, it'll take two years before the NCAA gets a back bone to change. Apparently the AD's and the the coach's of the blue bloods are the ones confusing everyone. I said a year ago on this forum will be going to two levels of football. The minor leagues I'll call them, where the pros will be able to call a kid up from the college minor leagues into the pro's if the bigs need a player. Wild isn't it but don't sneeze because we've seen already the ridiculous side of college football quickly as we speak. .

You could call this current situation the 'preparation period' for the above.

*talking shows -radio and tv

punter9

A system made perfectly for big school t shirt fans who never actually attended the school.

For me why would I want to see majority of TCU athletes be here a year, attend a few schools, and probably not get a degree?

Really kills off the appeal of a person who is playing for an education, because they love the game, and love the school.

We do have the money to play so TCU can be a power if we do choose.

Wexahu

It’s shocking to me that the NCAA was dumb enough to throw open the doors of the transfer portal and NIL with no foresight or guidelines whatsoever. Actually, it’s not shocking at all.
The sport is more or less ruined as far as I’m concerned. I’ve neither tried to care or tried not to care, it’s just no longer interesting to me.

Toad Jones

The sport is more or less ruined as far as I’m concerned. I’ve neither tried to care or tried not to care, it’s just no longer interesting to me.
It's October and TCU has shown to be a contender. All is excited. Tickets are going like hotcakes in December. Will your attitude be as you explained it recently. You be just like everyone else on this forum, proud and excited and looking for anything TCU. BTW,...your just human. Everyone loves a winner.

Dam I'm very proud of my school. I met my wife there and between us we've spent more money on tickets which if put in the bank instead, would allow us to travel A LOT. I still regard my friends and ex roommate's as the dearest part of my life. So what happens to that loyalty, friends for years if I decide to go to multiple schools for NIL and sport? Which school do I pick to go to homecoming? See what I mean? And...the NCAA seems to ignore situations such as this and 100% of them have a single college they attended and I'm sure and have some kind of loyalty. Set me politically correct then, b/c I'm behind the times and can't understand any of this!!