• The KillerFrogs

ACC about to blow up?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Birds Wildlife GIF by JC Property Professionals

StinnettFrog

I know this will sound ignorant but I see the ACC says it owns rights to all of Florida states home games. What would prevent Florida state not playing any home games and whichever conference they belong give them the money for those games.

Endless Purple

I know this will sound ignorant but I see the ACC says it owns rights to all of Florida states home games. What would prevent Florida state not playing any home games and whichever conference they belong give them the money for those games.
Nice concept, but they would have to leave the ACC first or they would be subjected to the schedule the ACC creates.

Otherwise I think FSU doing 12 one and dones for the paycheck would be fun to watch them play.

4 Oaks Frog

Fl St is going to get out. Like a bad marriage or a coach that wants to leave. If the only reason stopping the break up is financial then it’s more harmful to keep them hostage. They will become a cancer to the conference and destroy it from within. They will fruitfully plant the seeds of insurrection and destruction every chance they get.
Man! Sounds like you’ve been through a bad divorce…