• The KillerFrogs

AAF teams and uniforms.

Chongo94

Who knows what the quality will be but I’ll definitely be watching, at least initially. Starts February 9th apparently. Here are the team names and uniforms. Some of these are pretty cool. Others are so-so. San Antonio has one...sadly, their uni is kinda meh. I kinda like Atlanta and Memphis and Salt Lake’s. San Diego’s is kinda cool too. Arizona mascot is pretty cool.

https://aaf.com/the-alliance-of-american-football-unveils-its-inaugural-uniforms/

ORL-768x432.jpg

ATL-768x432.jpg

BRM-768x432.jpg

MEM-768x432.jpg

SA-768x432.jpg

AZ-1-768x432.jpg

SD-768x432.jpg

SL-768x432.jpg

Zubaz

I'm always down for some football in the spring, especially with some Frogs on the San Antonio roster.

My guess is they see how this season is, and then merge / Ally with the new XFL coming to following year as a form of expansion. Thinking something like an AFL-NFL deal with a cross-promotion game at the end of the season.

Chongo94

I'm always down for some football in the spring, especially with some Frogs on the San Antonio roster.

My guess is they see how this season is, and then merge / Ally with the new XFL coming to following year as a form of expansion. Thinking something like an AFL-NFL deal with a cross-promotion game at the end of the season.

Agreed. I really think spring football can work in this country. Looking forward to it. It may be a train wreck but at least it will be some football in the spring with some real purpose with former fairly (in some cases) recognizable and remembered players.

Froglaw

Who knows what the quality will be but I’ll definitely be watching, at least initially. Starts February 9th apparently. Here are the team names and uniforms. Some of these are pretty cool. Others are so-so. San Antonio has one...sadly, their uni is kinda meh. I kinda like Atlanta and Memphis and Salt Lake’s. San Diego’s is kinda cool too. Arizona mascot is pretty cool.

https://aaf.com/the-alliance-of-american-football-unveils-its-inaugural-uniforms/

ORL-768x432.jpg

ATL-768x432.jpg

BRM-768x432.jpg

MEM-768x432.jpg

SA-768x432.jpg

AZ-1-768x432.jpg

SD-768x432.jpg

SL-768x432.jpg

No Oregon Lightning Bolts.

Not watching.

Chongo94

Especially with names like 'Hotshots'. This sounds like a children's cartoon-show team, not something anyone would try to charge adults money to see. Although people watch reality TV shows of their own accord, so who knows?

Do you know what ‘Hotshots’ are or are referring to Limey? It’s pretty cool actually if you understand it, at least I think it is.

Hotshots are the people who trek where no other firefighters will and fight forest and wild fires. They’re elite firefighters. Supremely tough and extremely dangerous work. The uniform even reflects the uniforms of actual Hotshots.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/hotshots-americas-elite-firefighters/2/

Last edited:

Limey Frog

Do you know what ‘Hotshots’ are or are referring to Limey? It’s pretty cool actually if you understand it, at least I think it is.

Hotshots are the people who trek where no other firefighters will and fight forest and wild fires. They’re elite firefighters. Supremely tough and extremely dangerous work. The uniform even reflects the uniforms of actual Hotshots.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/hotshots-americas-elite-firefighters/2/

I didn't know that, actually. That makes it a lot better. It still has a cheesy ring to it, but at least there's some regional substance to it. Consider me duly humbled; thanks for the education.

froginmn

Chongo94

I didn't know that, actually. That makes it a lot better. It still has a cheesy ring to it, but at least there's some regional substance to it. Consider me duly humbled; thanks for the education.

No worries. I don’t think many know. I just picked up on it from being out there a lot and having a friend look into joining them at one time.