• The KillerFrogs

A Story About a Man and a Woman

FrogCop19

One major flaw in the premise...

"Yo, ladies, if you got a good husband, got a good man, hold on tight. Another woman will take your husband. They’ll take him. There’s women in here right now with stolen husbands. You know who you are. You’re like, “That [ hundin] was slipping.” That’s right. Hold tight or another woman will take your man. Fellas, you don’t gotta really worry about that. Nobody’s taking your wife. Oh, don’t get me wrong. They’ll [do] your wife. Oh, they’ll [do] her good. They’ll [do] her better than you. But they not gonna take her. There’s no guy going, “Yeah, I want her to yell at me the way she yells at him.” “I wanna live in a house with no pictures of my mother.” Oh, they’ll [do] her, and then they’ll return her. “I believe this is yours.” “[ hundin] had me feeling bad about myself.”

--Chris Rock, Tamborine.

So, I guess TCU is the wife here and UCLA is the home-wrecker. But in basketball terms UCLA is a 10, we're a 4 with a quality personality, and J.D. is the best guy who ever asked us out [except for that one crazy summer back in college with Tubby where everyone was drunk the whole time].
Much better analogy than OP.