• The KillerFrogs

#7 TCU at #20 WVU --- GAME & COLLEGE GAMEDAY THREAD

TCUdirtbag

E. Gordon Gee ‏@gordongee  26m26 minutes ago
In case you get confused today ...

B1W40OlCEAAlggW.jpg

Ron Swanson

I've seen multiple references to "Blue Waffles" on the WVU signs.  Had to Google that one.

Cliffs Notes: Fictional vagina-STD

TCUdirtbag

regarding this UF/Muschamp segment on CGD --- does anyone really think Bob Stoops would leave OU for Florida?  Why take the risk when he's got so much job security? 

ATC Frog

jewstfrogit said:
regarding this UF/Muschamp segment on CGD --- does anyone really think Bob Stoops would leave OU for Florida?  Why take the risk when he's got so much job security? 

My answer to your question:

bluth-no.gif

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Ron Swanson said:
I've seen multiple references to "Blue Waffles" on the WVU signs.  Had to Google that one.

Thanks, I thought they were dissing blueberry waffles, which are pretty tasty.

maximilian

Ron Swanson said:

Life got you down?

lemonparty.org (NSFW)

TCUdirtbag

PhormerPhrog said:
I for one am glad we have a corporate AD.

Would love to see him show up on the CGD set.  
Either way, interested to see what the TCU segments are about.  They were on TCU's campus filming at least a segment or two.  
Sounds like Boykin is going to get some Heisman love from this this morning. 

Bob

Sign says "Both my dads went to TCU".  At first, I thought it was an insult.  But, after remembering this is West Virginia, where family trees are mostly vertical, the guy was probably bragging.

maximilian

ATC Frog said:
Herbie now advocating the "Baylor way" of scheduling.

Gross.

He wasn't advocating it; merely saying that it makes sense if the committee is going to reward being undefeated, like FSU is.

He's not wrong. The committee needs to start dinging schools that play creampuffs every week OOC.

Pharm Frog

Bob said:
Sign says "Both my dads went to TCU".  At first, I thought it was an insult.  But, after remembering this is West Virginia, where family trees are mostly vertical, the guy was probably bragging.

Yep.  Doesn't take too long to alphabetize their phonebook