• The KillerFrogs

247 sports says changes might happen at coordinator(s) in next 24 hours

FrogCop19

deandre jordan nba GIF

FrogCop19

Didn't click through.

But, if Gillespie was going to be fired, it would have happened already.
I've been wondering about that, actually. If CSD didn't have someone already lined up I don't think he would fire him. *IF* he is going to get rid of him, I think he would want assurances that he has a replacement all but lined up and guaranteed.

The 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 isn’t the problem, the schemes are very similar. The problem is lack of creativity when calling the defense. You are allowed to disguise your defense and try to dictate the offense into doing what you want them to do. Everything about the defense is reactionary the last two years.

Disguising where the 4th guy is coming from is supposed to be one of the main benefits of the 3-3-5. When we rushed 4 we just lined up in a 4-2-5. When we blitzed, we lined up 6 or 7 dudes in the box so every receiver knows to check to their hot routes.

It was just all so basic all the time.

PineyWoodsFrog

The 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 isn’t the problem, the schemes are very similar. The problem is lack of creativity when calling the defense. You are allowed to disguise your defense and try to dictate the offense into doing what you want them to do. Everything about the defense is reactionary the last two years.

Disguising where the 4th guy is coming from is supposed to be one of the main benefits of the 3-3-5. When we rushed 4 we just lined up in a 4-2-5. When we blitzed, we lined up 6 or 7 dudes in the box so every receiver knows to check to their hot routes.

It was just all so basic all the time.
I appreciate this take. I don't like blanket "the 3-3-5 doesn't work" statement. If it didn't work, NOBODY would run it. It works under certain conditions according to calls and personnel.

FrogCop19

Well I posted the article on here if anyone wanted to read it. If you don’t then don’t. Get your info wherever and how y you want. I found it interesting and posted.
Hope I didn't come across as rude, I was just messing with OICU812. I read it, hoping to see some "good" news.