• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Frogs pick up commitment from Nook Bradford!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
8880868.jpg

247 Sports: Frogs pick up commitment from Nook Bradford!

By JEREMY CLARK

TCU has landed the 19th commitment for their class as Fork Union Military Academy safety Millard “Nook” Bradford has committed to the Frogs. Bradford confirmed the news to HornedFrogBlitz on Tuesday morning.

"I am committed, I am a Frog," Bradford confirmed to HFB via text.

The 5-foot-11, 190-pounder was originally a 2018 recruit out of San Antonio O’Connor that leaned toward the Frogs and Houston during the recruiting process. Bradford was rumored to be heading to Houston but did not make it to Houston and instead has spent the past several months in Virginia.

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Nook-Bradford-commits-to-TCU-126119847/

FrogLifeYo

Nook is another guy who gets to the ball in a hurry. I like that he got an extra year to grow and mature at a prep school. He still has 4 to play and if he ends up redshirting next year he’s going to be a very mature senior with a boat load of experience. Just what you need At safety

Eight

Nook is another guy who gets to the ball in a hurry. I like that he got an extra year to grow and mature at a prep school. He still has 4 to play and if he ends up redshirting next year he’s going to be a very mature senior with a boat load of experience. Just what you need At safety

with him having gone to a prep school does he have 5 to play 4 or 4 to play 4