1. The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: Four-star QB Sawyer Robertson likes what he sees in TCU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Four-star QB Sawyer Robertson likes what he sees in TCU

By Jeremy Clark

Prior to the coronavirus shutting down college visits for recruits, TCU was able to host one of the top 2021 quarterbacks in the nation when Lubbock Coronado signal caller Sawyer Robertson visited just over a week ago.

The four-star visited TCU on March 7 for an unofficial visit. Robertson is one of the Frogs’ top targets for their 2021 recruiting class. It was the second time Robertson has been on TCU’s campus and once again he was impressed.

“It was awesome,” he said of the visit. “(It was) second time I’ve visited so really got to focus on talking ball and seeing the campus.”

Read more at https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Article/Sawyer-Robertson-likes-TCU-145078492/

2. Feels like all our QB names are starting to run together and they just make these up. When they write an article about Dalton Boykin being a 4 star QB interested in TCU, I’m out.

3. Didn't realize Foster Sawyer and Shawn Robinson co-adopted a kid...

Edit - argh. Robertson. I fail.

Wog68, tcudoc and frog9999 like this.
  4. Not a fail. Every time I see this name I think he's a Foster Sawyer/Shawn Robinson mash-up throwing sky high deep ball on Saturdays and playing Fortnight Sunday through Friday. Makes me think there's bad juju on this kid.

jack the weed, Double V and satis1103 like this.
  5. Those Foster Sawyer throws were something special lol.

Chico Dusty likes this.
  6. Some of them still haven’t landed yet.

7. Did foster Sawyer and Robinson have a merged rebirth?

Edit. See I was late to this.

8. The prospect of immersing oneself in the titillating splendor and ambiance of frivolity that

encompasses Starkville, Mississippi would be difficult to resist. hummm....

Chongo94 and LSU Game Attendee like this.
  9. Starkvegas! It's hard to resist the allure of playing for aggy east. I guess they at least usually defeat texas aggy. (propane tank > whoop!)

10. Mike Leach and his offense had to be the attraction there, nothing else.

AroundWorldFrog and MTfrog5 like this.
  11. Not the lack of NFL QBs his offense has produced. Weird his QB from WSU will probably have a better career than any of the Tech QB’s

Chongo94 likes this.
  12. He'll lose a bunch of games 50-40 and everyone will think he's great.