• The KillerFrogs

247 Sports: BREAKING: TCU hires Kendal Briles as new offensive coordinator

ShadowFrog

Moderators

CountryFrog

The hypocrisy is just amazing. I wonder what we would all be saying if smu was hiring him as their OC. Just admit that it’s about winning and it doesn’t matter who we bring in…some people care and others don’t.
I don't remember people complaining when Arkansas hired. It actually seems like people here only want to [ hundin] and moan when TCU does it.

CountryFrog

You don't? Well let me jog your memory. Here's the thread. Hey, look who made the first crack...

Haha! I went for the joke and I'll always defend going for the joke. But i actually don't see many people there talking about how terrible of a decision it was by Arkansas. Certainly not me.

Also the joke was much more a shot at the state of Arkansas than at Kendal.

Last edited:

Eight

The only thing I can use to justify this hire is that HCSD has daughters. I like to think that a father of daughters could never look past the actions that happened down in Waco, and hire a guilty party.

sonny and gillespie also have known kendall and art for a very long time as well as kaz, suspect that they have a better feel for what did and did not happen in waco, and know if kendall is the same guy today that he was then

Last edited:

CountryFrog

Why would anyone here care what other schools do or who they hire?
Below is the post that I responded to where you were telling us all how big of a deal we would be making out of this if SMU hired him. You were the one suggesting we would care about what another school did, not me.

The hypocrisy is just amazing. I wonder what we would all be saying if smu was hiring him as their OC. Just admit that it’s about winning and it doesn’t matter who we bring in…some people care and others don’t.

CountryFrog

[ What the heck? ] do I care what Arkansas or any other school does?
I mean, did you even read the post that I was responding to where the guy was hypothetically talking about how we'd be acting if SMU made the hire? I was only responding to that assertion.