• The KillerFrogs

2314 has lesson to teach FOAP

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(2314 @ May 2 2010, 08:05 AM) [snapback]554172[/snapback]
FOAP, dude, I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I would rather be living ALONE in my one-bedroom than living like a homo like you with another dude.
I hope to gosh you wear pajamas to bed in case your boyfriend gets drunk and crawls into the wrong bed. :laugh:

Well actually I have 3 other roomates.... and lets be honest here........ You wouldn't RATHER be 58 and living alone. It's just that you suck at life and have no other choice.

BABYFACE

SPike, for even bringing the carbon footprint nonsense, you should be pelted with eggs.

For all you believers; we the people, the Earth, the anilmals, and plants are all made up of carbon. To go carbon free, you would have to blowup the Earth and every thing that is on it.

Do these movements ever understand what the concept of true science is? Oh here is a another novel one. Carbon dioxide is not poisonous or toxic. We can breath in carbon dioxide, but what gets you is the lack of oxygen not the carbon dioxide. God and Mother Nature came up with a novel concept of us breathing in oxygen and exhaling CO2 and the plants and trees taking in CO2 and realeasing oxygen. Amazing how that works, huh. Now, Carbon monoxide is toxic.

I wish you followers of movements would get your facts and science right. There is so much misinformation and BS going on right now. I am a conservationist but I don't subscribe to some of the outlandish movements going on right now that are more about politics and controlling people than they are about the environment.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 2 2010, 10:32 AM) [snapback]554217[/snapback]
Well actually I have 3 other roomates.... and lets be honest here........ You wouldn't RATHER be 58 and living alone. It's just that you suck at life and have no other choice.

You shall one day grow up and learn to appreciate life as I.
THREE roommies? Good gosh, man. Say goodbye to any form of privacy.
I couldn't handle that.
NOTHING is better than living alone.
Just ask anyone who has been married more than three years :laugh:

BABYFACE

Ok, here comes my Mother speech:

FOAP, 2314, stop this nonsense. I am all for giving each other grief as long as it is in good fun, but ya'll have got personal and hitting below the belt. Both of you are mandated to do a good deed today, and share a beer at an upcoming tailgate.

We are all Frogs here, we don't have to like each other but we can get along. It is real easy, I hate TOP, but I get along with him.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(2314 @ May 2 2010, 10:36 AM) [snapback]554223[/snapback]
You shall one day grow up and learn to appreciate life as I.
THREE roommies? Good gosh, man. Say goodbye to any form of privacy.
I couldn't handle that.
NOTHING is better than living alone.
Just ask anyone who has been married more than three years :laugh:

I lived alone a few years back. It does have its perks but I like having roomates too. Especially this time of the year when me and Sheik can sit out in the garage and watch a Ranger game with a 12 pack.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ May 2 2010, 10:39 AM) [snapback]554227[/snapback]
me and Sheik can sit out in the garage and watch a Ranger game with a 12 pack.

That's cool.
But you can live alone and invite folks over to do that. I never said I didn't ever have company. Just that it is by my choice and at times of my convenience.

BTW, 'Face. FOAP and I get along. We just made an agreement to keep jousting as to entertain the board.
But thanks for caring :wub:

BABYFACE

YEah, I somehow missed that, and feel the fool. Because of that, you and FOAP have to still do a good deed today. So, 2314, tripping old ladies at the supremaket is out, instead, help them carry their groceries out to their car.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ May 2 2010, 10:52 AM) [snapback]554236[/snapback]
YEah, I somehow missed that, and feel the fool. Because of that, you and FOAP have to still do a good deed today. So, 2314, tripping old ladies at the supremaket is out, instead, help them carry their groceries out to their car.

I just went outside and caught a fish (I am out of town.. where I grew up). Instead of letting him back in the water I tossed him as far as I could so he could see the different parts of the pond. Deed done.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ May 2 2010, 10:52 AM) [snapback]554236[/snapback]

Today I saw this thoughtless dude who lives in my building who always has to get drunk and go outside and let everyone know about.
My good dead was I didn't kick his arse.

Mike Brooks

QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ May 1 2010, 06:56 PM) [snapback]554040[/snapback]
<br />You two should have an Iron Chef style face off.<br /><br />The secret ingredient is ENGLISH MUFFINS!<br /><br />I say unto you in the words of my uncle: Allez cuisine!<br />

Sounds like they need an iron colon.

Spike

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ May 2 2010, 03:33 PM) [snapback]554220[/snapback]
SPike, for even bringing the carbon footprint nonsense, you should be pelted with eggs.

For all you believers; we the people, the Earth, the anilmals, and plants are all made up of carbon. To go carbon free, you would have to blowup the Earth and every thing that is on it.

Do these movements ever understand what the concept of true science is? Oh here is a another novel one. Carbon dioxide is not poisonous or toxic. We can breath in carbon dioxide, but what gets you is the lack of oxygen not the carbon dioxide. God and Mother Nature came up with a novel concept of us breathing in oxygen and exhaling CO2 and the plants and trees taking in CO2 and realeasing oxygen. Amazing how that works, huh. Now, Carbon monoxide is toxic.

I wish you followers of movements would get your facts and science right. There is so much misinformation and BS going on right now. I am a conservationist but I don't subscribe to some of the outlandish movements going on right now that are more about politics and controlling people than they are about the environment.

I just farted. What did that do to the hole in the ozone?

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Spike @ May 2 2010, 02:52 PM) [snapback]554359[/snapback]
I just farted. What did that do to the hole in the ozone?

Closed it up.