• The KillerFrogs

2024 Football Schedule

Chongo94

All it took was getting Texas out of the league. Coincidence?

Because they have their all-conference QB and top WR receiver target coming back. They may not be a 10-win team without Fisch as HC, but they'll be a tough out at the very least.
It isssss reallllyyyy interesting that the first year UT and OU are gone, TCU gets a pretty decent schedule for once regarding bye weeks and away game consistency and whatnot. Veryyyyy interesting.

Big Frog II

12-470x264.jpg
Looks like an improvement to me.

froginmn

Yeah, all their games are in KC this year. I'm glad, personally; we don't seem to like Lawrence.
I didn't particularly care for Lawrence as a venue. Would like to go to KC but I'm planning trips to Pasadena and South Bend this fall so I can't work in another trip.

Last edited:

Bizarro Frog

This might be the most opportune schedule since we left the Mountain West. No lost season black hole road games at Tech, K St, W Vir, Iowa St or Ok St. All those teams are like 17 points better at home. Frogs could be 6-0 heading into Utah and we know how to win there.

If the new Defense holds up and Hoover balls out this could be a fun season. So glad we have enough teams now not to have an imbalanced road nightmare schedule every other year.

OICU812

All it took was getting Texas out of the league. Coincidence?

Because they have their all-conference QB and top WR receiver target coming back. They may not be a 10-win team without Fisch as HC, but they'll be a tough out at the very least.
Not trying to dispute your point but they lost a crap-ton of players to the portal when their coach jumped

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Personally I'm not a big fan of rivalry weeks. I mean, those weeks are great I guess, but I'd rather see rivalry games sprinkled throughout the year.

I think it's a bit of a challenge to even determine who are rivals in this new league. TCU/Baylor, KU/K-State, and UA/ASU are kind of obvious I guess but other than that?
Cincy/WVU?