Sept. 28 – at Kansas*^
Oct. 4 or 5 – Houston*
Oct. 19 – at Utah*
Oct. 26 – Texas Tech*
Nov. 2 – at Baylor*
Nov. 9 – Oklahoma State*
Nov. 23 – Arizona*
Nov. 30 – at Cincinnati*

No Thursdays listed yet. That looks to be final. Only the Stanford game is a Friday (unles Houston is moved). No consecutive conference road games. Bye before our toughest game: at Utah, also before Arizona at home (which could be very tough, too). I like it.

Last edited:

ShreveFrog

Yes. Couldn't ask for a better schedule in terms of our bye and backloaded schedule. Toughest games are second half of season. Hopefully we'll gel.

Limey Frog

I think this is their logo:

iu

Wexahu

Minor complaint, but the Big 12's aversion to rivalry week is annoying.
Personally I'm not a big fan of rivalry weeks. I mean, those weeks are great I guess, but I'd rather see rivalry games sprinkled throughout the year.

I think it's a bit of a challenge to even determine who are rivals in this new league. TCU/Baylor, KU/K-State, and UA/ASU are kind of obvious I guess but other than that?

Personally I'm not a big fan of rivalry weeks. I mean, those weeks are great I guess, but I'd rather see rivalry games sprinkled throughout the year.

I think it's a bit of a challenge to even determine who are rivals in this new league. TCU/Baylor, KU/K-State, and UA/ASU are kind of obvious I guess but other than that?
BYU-Utah, Tech-Baylor, maybe KSU-ISU

namollec

BYU / Utah

Zubaz

BYU-Utah. Those are the big four, those are the ones that should be played over Thanksgiving day weekend, IMO.