• The KillerFrogs

2023 Recruiting Thread

froginmn

I am wondering if he had off field issues because of the toxic environment he was in at Tx am. He might not want to have those issue in a better culture and team environment.
Yeah I have no idea what the issues were; just asking if they are something to be concerned about.

Frogfam4

Yeah I have no idea what the issues were; just asking if they are something to be concerned about.
According to Bruce Feldman of The Athletic, the three players who were indefinitely suspended were cornerback Denver Harris, wide receiver Chris Marshall, and offensive lineman PJ Williams. They were suspended for a “locker room incident.”

There are multiple rumors circulating on social media with some claiming the star-studded freshman class is trying to convince others to transfer and others claiming players were smoking weed in the locker room before the game.

HF-EOC

Be nice to get the 24' class started with Davila (Midland QB). I have been expecting him to commit to us anyhow, but now that Tech took another 24' it seems like that should be a quick decision for him. I am not on 247 so forgive me if I am missing something here, but he sure seems like our top QB target for 24'.

blazerfrog

Busy day for the Frogs perhaps. Brockermeyer on campus and five players got crystal ball predictions to TCU.
Reload not rebuild. We're here to stay. Riff Ram babyyyyy
Go Frogs Heisman GIF by TCU Football

FrogCop19

I am wondering if he had off field issues because of the toxic environment he was in at Tx am. He might not want to have those issue in a better culture and team environment.
Yeah, it's not like we haven't seen this before. Kenny Hill, anyone? I don't think he was ever the "stud" he was supposed to be after his switch, but he sure did change his tune in terms of behavior and focus. Whether you like him or not, he played an important role after his transfer.